Quitting Smoking (God Help Me)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

how did this go from quitting smoking to shaved pussy.:eek:t:

It's true. Looks like a glazed donut in about 3 minutes.

The best way to quit smoking.. (Yeah, I've posted this like twice before)

Pick three days that you are off of work and can be an asshole to everyone. Warn said people. And just QUIT. Sleep, eat, sleeeep, sleep, pee, sleep... Avoid human contact as much as possible, because you are likely to tear heads off.

And for the long run, always keep a pack of cigs on-hand. If you have cigarettes and don't want them, that is ok.. But if you want a cigarette and don't have any anywere, you go into that crack-head-rage fit and start looking all over for a smoke. You know exactly what I'm talking about.

I kept my pack for about two years before I threw it away..

Mind over matter. Are you weaker than that pack of cigs? Do they control you? Do you do as they wish? Or do you control yourself?

i dont even believe you should keep that one pack of cigs...you shouldnt have to ever buy a pack again the day you decide you are finished with cigs...like i said before...its all in your head...

find things to make yourself more active...get out and do things...get your mind off of cigarettes...i know some people smoke cigs just out of boredom...

:werd:

everytime i quit, i throw out everything.

packs, garabge packs, matches, lighters, ashtrays, anything that will remind me of it, i toss it.
i'll even go to a different gas station than usual so i don't get the guy to recognize me and automatically grab a pak of marb lites from the hood. lol its hard to say no when hes already got them for you :p

yup, thats one of the main reasons i smoke...so im just sleeping when i have nothing to do. The hard thing for me is driving. Other than that, i think im gonna be okay. Work is bad, but i think that driving will be a bigger problem than computer stupid people.

also i know some people just like having the cig in their mouth...so try toothpicks or somethin...it helps some people...

I used to have candy cigarettes. Then the state decided that candy cigarettes made kids smoke, so they banned the candy.

Which is hysterical - Ban the candy, keep the cigarettes. I guess the Sugar Lobby on capitol hill isn't that powerful.

I probably smoke about 1 or 2 packs a month, but I don't think I could go a month without smoking. I just love to drink and smoke or just have one on my way home from work to unwind.

Oh I can have so much fun with a bottle of Absolut, a bottle of Sprite, and a pack of Marboro 27s.

if you REALLY want to quit smoking here is the method

before you go to bed fill a glass with water
place a cigarette in the water
go to sleep
the next morning around the time that you would normally be going for your first smoke, drink the entire glass of water

yeah you are most likely going to puke like its your job
but after that the taste of cigarettes (hell even the smell) will make you want to puke

i know of a few hardcore smokers who have been smoke free for YEARS after doing this method
i have yet to hear from anyone who has tried it that it didnt work

so i guess it all depends on how much you REALLY want to quit

lol...day 4...still goin strong....sorta. urges are still there, i just havent fallen for them.

Back