Quitting Smoking (God Help Me)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

In my experience of quitting multiple times for a couple weeks here and there.... the first week is the easiest.
everyone says its the hardest, but to me its not.
its after about a week or two, where you don't really crave them anymore, that you somehow convince your self that you can do like slushbox- just have one one the way home from work, or one at the bar... or 1 because you quit smoking and proved to yourself that you can do it.
lol

it always happens to me.

i'll be smoke free for liek 2 or 3 weeks, and then get pissed off about something stressed about something, or get hammered.... lol`

pissedoffsol said:
if its not shaved, i won't go down on it. its that simple. and i feel the same way about girls... hence why i shave. plus, its way cooler in the summer.. keeps the boys nice :)

now, take the mental picture of my balls out of your head, homo.
+1 for that comment!! Anyway you shouldn't quit because of a woman or any other reason other than yourself. If things dont work out with her then you're just going to be like fuck it and light one up again. Not to be an ass or anything here but if you enjoy smoking why quit?? It's bad for you... I know I know but I've smoked for the past 5 years and dont plan on quitting any time soon. Eventually 70% of people that smoke will stop and then people like me will be forced not to smoke in a restaurant or bar ANYWHERE. I really can't stand that shit... I remember when you could smoke in McD's and now I live in one of the only counties in KS that doesn't have a smoking ban in restaurants and bars. How do you think I feel when I want to go to a place out of town for dinner and have to stand outside to smoke?? So unless you want to quit because YOU dont want to do it anymore then PLEASE dont do it, it will just add to the "big tobacco is bad" movment.

Last edited:
Well, there we have it.

* Thank god Brian shaves his balls
* If you stop smoking, then bang a hot red head, it's bad because you'll only smoke when you're done pouring baby batter into her gullet,
* If you wait, smoking will be illegal and thus much easier to quit. Works for Crack, Heroin, and cocaine.
* Skilz won't leave his town in Kansas because he doesn't want to smoke outside.

Last edited:
God bless Celerity and cliff notes. Too late though. Doesnt matter anymore. My car r teh broke and when i saw the belt was shredded, i got pissed and lit up. :(

Oh well, she doesnt check HS and i was at home :)

Not to be an ass or anything here but if you enjoy smoking why quit?? It's bad for you... I know I know but I've smoked for the past 5 years and dont plan on quitting any time soon.
i agree with this...
i stopped for a year because i wanted to, definately wasn't easy
but then i got to thinking, i like smoking, i know its bad but its my life...
so i started again
lol

but i would def at least try to quit for some hot ass bisch...
its not like you're losing out on anything...
saves you money and gets you some hot tang... and you can always sneak one or go back if she sucks in bed...

pissedoffsol said:
In my experience of quitting multiple times for a couple weeks here and there.... the first week is the easiest.
everyone says its the hardest, but to me its not.
its after about a week or two, where you don't really crave them anymore, that you somehow convince your self that you can do like slushbox- just have one one the way home from work, or one at the bar... or 1 because you quit smoking and proved to yourself that you can do it.
lol

it always happens to me.

i'll be smoke free for liek 2 or 3 weeks, and then get pissed off about something stressed about something, or get hammered.... lol`

Thats the problem, that one innocent cigarette you have will just trigger the addiction all over again. Your brain actually remembers how much nicotene it needed to get the fix before. The cravings will start all over again.

I quit cold turkey once, and I could do it again if I really wanted to.

but i would def at least try to quit for some hot ass bisch...
its not like you're losing out on anything...
saves you money and gets you some hot tang... and you can always sneak one or go back if she sucks in bed...

Now that you put it that way I would agree with you lol. Just smoke when you're alone in a dark room... lock yourself in the closet and smoke a few (j.k). Seriously though... if you want the ass and want the cancer sticks smoke when you are in private... or on the way home from work ect.

no joke....glad i didnt see her today :).

i am gonna take it easy...cold turkey probably wasnt my thing.

I'm not usually one to say this,

But I think you could ask her for a little "teaser" while you're quitting. I mean, when is she delivering on this promise ? I think you should get some head right off the bat. Call it a downpayment.

Because I mean, Do you know what you're fighting for ?

worth a shot...probably wont ask...ill just try to get her drunk saturday and see what i can do. Cause when your drunk "Head isnt sex" sounds pretty safe.

Don't try those Quest low-nicotine ciggs, they suck. My friend is quitting and I tried one, absolutely horrible. It was like smoking a crushed up leaf.

PS- before we went out drinking we stopped at 7-11 so he could get a pack. THey didn't sell Quest so a simple, "then smoke a real cigg, you pussy" from me had him buying a pack of Salems. Haha.

WOW my grandma smokes salems... 1.99 a pack nasty flavor @ the 4.15 a pack full price. Someone likes to get raped...

yeah i recently tried to quit.. i had a little over a month and started again...maybe i will quit again soon.

the patch really helped. i used it for a couple weeks and then stopped.. u have to really want to quit though!

I tried the patch once... I think it only works if you eat it lol.

cold turkey WAS your thing. after 3 days, the physical addiction is gone. Your body was recouperating, getting back to running itself rather than depending on nicotiene for energy or stress relief.

After three days it is truely all in your head.. Its simply a mental addiction that you can say no to without any physical side effects whatsoever.

Your mind is weaker than the cigarette. and thats sad.

Back