Remember when ?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You'll probably get the HS "Doucher of the Year" for this one! :)

Shoob I do honestly apologize for using your coupe pics with misinformation , gotta cut me some slack on it being a +yr old thread, but I do admit im in the wrong and why I used shit out of context fucking even beats me seriously, yes HONDASWAP, shoobs been the one thats taken me to get quite a few of my cars in the past 3 years, many a late night broke down shitbox episodes, usually over somthing fucking stupid, I do deserve to catch flame on this, and fuck right when im getting ahead and catching some respect on the forum lol fuckit though, and im going to sell the crx within the month, its getting a new radiator, electric fan, oil pan and oil pan gasket within the week, today I showed cameron how to fix the IACV, so it idles fine now

its not een the mis-information that irritates me, its the out right lies. just like you had the nerve to tell multiple people you were living with me, all while you were taking care of me, my gf and my kids....... strait from these people's mouths including your grand mother. and seriously scott, we both know thats a complete load of shit. trust me your measly $50 a week for rent wasnt gonna make me or break me. and you damn sure wasnt staying broke because you were providing for my family on your $150 kroger stocker pay. you probably should man up to your grandmother when she ask you why you were always broke and tell her, you were smoking it up....not some noble hero story thats as fake as the person your presenting yourself to be. then you wanna come online with the bullshit of , i live with you.....yeah, right.

or the "i have just as much wrench time in this car"

its bad enough that jasper is full of punks, fakes, phony's, and all around bull shit people, only to find that one of the very few i trust, has let me down, yet again. i really dont wanna put you in the same group as mcnair, anderson, and the likes of the people that make the jasper tuner community a joke. but geez dude..........

Last edited:
its not een the mis-information that irritates me, its the out right lies. just like you had the nerve to tell multiple people you were living with me, all while you were taking care of me, my gf and my kids....... strait from these people's mouths including your grand mother. and seriously scott, we both know thats a complete load of shit. trust me your measly $50 a week for rent wasnt gonna make me or break me. and you damn sure wasnt staying broke because you were providing for my family on your $150 kroger stocker pay. you probably should man up to your grandmother when she ask you why you were always broke and tell her, you were smoking it up....not some noble hero story thats as fake as the person your presenting yourself to be.

or the "i have just as much wrench time in this car"

its bad enough that jasper is full of punks, fakes, phony's, and all around bull shit people, only to find that one of the very few i trust, has let me down, yet again. i really dont wanna put you in the same group as mcnair, anderson, and the likes of the people that make the jasper tuner community a joke. but geez dude..........

you gotta realize 2 , this thread, has been gone, dead and buried for over a year now man, you and I both know lots of shits changed just in the ammount of time this thread got posted, but still no excuse, and your right, that was wrong and fucked up of me to do and say such , but again, like I said you know thats not me anymore, totally different pair of shoes now

Last edited:
:withstupid: :lmao: I was wondering the same thing. Maybe because Matt took pity on him and de-sandwiched his shitty SHO thread? Or because he finally got a butt buddy on the site? Only thing I can come up with.

ive never been vulgar on this forum before, but dude, you can go fuck yourself

I guess we can add just about everything you ever said to the list of ignorant lines that give 18-25 yr old males a bad name. Hell he's probably the reason my insurance is so high. lol

I guess we can add just about everything you ever said to the list of ignorant lines that give 18-25 yr old males a bad name. Hell he's probably the reason my insurance is so high. lol

(knocks on wood) havent even had a ticket since 2011

in his defence i must say, your average civic is not gonna do this. torque wins races, and ive yet to see a honda that posseses torque. however, if one of you guys have like a h22 swapped ef or something.......bring the noise, i wanna see this too.:D

Only SHO I ever raced (1st gen) I demolished- from a stop, by the time I got to 80, he was a good 10 car lengths behind. Probably a crappy driver, but the OG guys on the forum will also tell you I wasn't driving an average Civic either.

:D

:withstupid: :lmao: I was wondering the same thing. Maybe because Matt took pity on him and de-sandwiched his shitty SHO thread? Or because he finally got a butt buddy on the site? Only thing I can come up with.

you have me twisted......

you gotta realize 2 , this thread, has been gone, dead and buried for over a year now man, you and I both know lots of shits changed just in the ammount of time this thread got posted, but still no excuse, and your right, that was wrong and fucked up of me to do and say such , but again, like I said you know thats not me anymore, totally different pair of shoes now

that really is irrelevant. lies are lies.

oh yeah. wreckless driving.....i wont be an ass. i cant say anything, im almost 30, and have had recent 93 in 55, laying drag (1/8 mile =]), racing on highways, (udder bullshit) operation unsafe vehicle, etc.

I had one moment of weakness... :lol:

shame...

Only SHO I ever raced (1st gen) I demolished- from a stop, by the time I got to 80, he was a good 10 car lengths behind. Probably a crappy driver, but the OG guys on the forum will also tell you I wasn't driving an average Civic either.

:D

at 80, the sho is just settling into 3rd gear. sho's do have hooking issues from that 'murican torque.....built by yamaha, lol.

Who's his rectally wrecking partner then?

Back