1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Remote Control Civic

Discussion in 'Members' Lounge' started by Smonkeyboy, Oct 12, 2002.

1. Smonkeyboy

Smonkeyboy Senior Member

Radio Shack has these new remote controll cars, Zip Zaps, they are the size of a matchbox car but, fully remote, NO connected wires, you can get upgraded tires, wheels, stronger motors, different bodys. they are kinda tight.
    I just ordered a Electron Blue Civic with a turbo and NOS, cost me 40 bucks shipped

every radio shack in WA,OR,ID,and MT are sold out so i had to order it
    ne one else seen them??

2. sportlinecrx

sportlinecrx Banned

ive seen the digiQs and the microsizers and micromites, but i havent seen any zip zaps yet. how much are they?

I am thinking of getting the micromites cause they are only $21 at a store near me and they come with a full function remote. its just something for my cat to chase around. the digiQs at this one store cost $70! the mircrosizers were $30.
    :)

3. E_SolSi

E_SolSi Member of the 20 nut club Moderator VIP

i have the Bit Char-G one ... same thing as the microsizers but i guess thats the name they have in japan .... got all the "performance" parts for it tires, gears, engine upgrade, stabilizers... pretty bad ass little things... i think im gunna try and make a Del Sol out of the S2000 body

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted