Rep points?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

They can be used for just about anything-- somebody helped you out with a tech post, drop 'em a rep point. Someone made you laugh, drop em a rep point. Someone etc etc.

cool. thats what i thought. soo, is this gonna be kind of like the rating system on old board, like if someone is an ass, points can be taken away and stuff?

sorta.

i got a bunch of stuff i need to add still, but i wanted to open the site back up since it's useable.

whats the deal with the mailbox/private messages?
mine says 348 out of 150 allowed

reckedracing said:
whats the deal with the mailbox/private messages?
mine says 348 out of 150 allowed

yea i think it has a limit. over on NAXJA.org, we got a limit of 100. thats funny that yours is twice the limit though

yea.. i was kinda curious about the rep points also..

anyways.. glad to see the site is back up.. that was the longest "weekend" i have evAr experienced

tell me about it. it was the longest weekend i've ever had too.

PM's, i'll bump them to more room.... but you should probably clean them out if you don't need them. they didn't transfer very well. the messages are there, but the to and from are fubar.

yea, i'll prob just delete them all anyway
but i don't remember having that many, i thought we were only allowed 100 before the switch? or was it 100KB or something?

so what sort of issues did you run into with the site?
i see some things are still sketchy, especially the old emoticons...

i can't find where the PMs are at. hey B, you think when stuff gets sorted out, you could put the link to the PMs up in the box where it says "welcom, xxxx" and the last visit stuff. the jeep forum i am on has that, and its kind of useful to have the direct link to it.

anyone else notice that when you are looking at the list of threads, if you hover over one, it shows like the first line or so of it? pretty cool.

yes, once again, BE SURE TO VISIT THE OPTIONS TAB TO TURN SHIT ON!!!!

Hi vote for me! :wub:

EDIT: Hey my old sig dosen't quite work, gotta fix it.

EDIT: Done!

Last edited:
Back