Ressurected Sol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

still a while from the final paint, i am planning to paint it lightning blue which is similar to electron blue but cheaper i guess. . . and then lay white rally style stripes assuming it won't look weird since the hood is alot wider than the roof, i want to accentuate the wideness of the car though.

I love that unispotter it made the job so easy.

no, for the love of god do NOT put rally (racing) stripes on your car. id just leave it blue with the white wheels.... that is if you plan on keeping them white, andi hope you change your mind lol. oh, and that car isnt really that wide. maybe some small white pinstripe down the side... i dunno, just a suggestin if youre stuck on putting white on it somewhere.

i can paint them down the road but at this point i am planning on sticking with white rims

see this is my view, and my view only... i think thre is such a thing as too much white, and too much trying to incorporate a different color. Im not a fan of multi color cars, faded cars, two tone and all that shit. You want more white to break up all the blue??? Look at b's old sol, all that blue, and it looks damn good too. Too much white all over your car will bring the wrong attention, yes something as simple as painted emblems will bring more attention from other rice-racers lol. i dunno if you want that, but id say leave em the silver they are or just take em off completely. thats my 2 sense.

yeah, stripes might be, too much. I can get originality with the front end conversion.
I wasn't just going to paint the emblems i was going to tape out the H and paint it on the car, i think chrome looks cheap.

Quoted post[/post]]
see this is my view, and my view only... i think thre is such a thing as too much white, and too much trying to incorporate a different color. Im not a fan of multi color cars, faded cars, two tone and all that shit. You want more white to break up all the blue??? Look at b's old sol, all that blue, and it looks damn good too. Too much white all over your car will bring the wrong attention, yes something as simple as painted emblems will bring more attention from other rice-racers lol. i dunno if you want that, but id say leave em the silver they are or just take em off completely. thats my 2 sense.

Heres a refrence pic of B's old/ my new sol.
gallery_24267_478_1164873.jpg

I plan on repainting it this winter and putting on a ex front lip. Thats all for the body mods.

if you want racing stripes, put racing stripes. don't let other people bully you into not doing something like that

got inspection sticker and license plate today so i drove it around.
IMG_0276.jpg

parked at the lot at school

IMG_0280.jpg
9ad56c96.jpg

DCP_0068.jpg

front end
IMG_0279.jpg

horrible quarter all covered up in plastic
IMG_0278.jpg

other quarter, notice the masking tape
IMG_0277.jpg

front 1/4 shot