Ride of the Month

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats what i was gonna say.

last time i checked, this wasnt hondatech was it? :scratch:

I say stick to all honda/acura, but then again who am I. I know.... I hate everything but Honda, especially American shit. Since this site is crazy about womanizing should we have crazy mad JDM possing Woman, you know half naked and shit? Would this give us some bonus points? Although we know she would have to be a bomb ass girl becuase B' is so damned picky. TO us on a scale from 1-10 she is a 10, to him she's a 4. Fuck that! Have fun with this retarded debate I could careless.

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Feb 18 2004, 04:09 PM
I say stick to all honda/acura, but then again who am I. I know.... I hate everything but Honda, especially American shit. Since this site is crazy about womanizing should we have crazy mad JDM possing Woman, you know half naked and shit? Would this give us some bonus points? Although we know she would have to be a bomb ass girl becuase B' is so damned picky. TO us on a scale from 1-10 she is a 10, to him she's a 4. Fuck that! Have fun with this retarded debate I could careless.

If you want that kind of stuff, click here. I am really digging this website. Its just like hondaswap but more leaner rules. Most of the members are also members of honda swap.

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous+Feb 18 2004, 07:14 PM-->
@Feb 18 2004, 04:09 PM

If you want that kind of stuff, click here. I am really digging this website. Its just like hondaswap but more leaner rules. Most of the members are also members of honda swap.

I dont like that site mang!

Originally posted by SpodaB1+Feb 18 2004, 07:23 PM-->
Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Feb 18 2004, 07:14 PM
SpodaB1

let's get back on topic here folks.

if you don't like me or my site, leave.

this thread is for ride of the month. nothing else.

wtf is up with this crap? hondaswap is by far one of the better honda sites on the net, its not overloaded like honda-tech

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jan 12 2004, 11:00 AM
Can I submit the old Accord for this? Or maybe I should let Bruce take care of it....:D

Chris, I can submit it with both of our names on the submission like Chris - former owner and person who did the swap and most of the mods and Bruce - person who bought the DOHC-VTEC Accord after the wreck and saved her from the scrap heap to ride the streets once again :)

I can start putting a write up and pics together but first I have to finish preparing my taxes :-( and then I need to make it to the local drag strip so I'll have some time slips to put in the write up :)

Bruce

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Feb 19 2004, 01:03 AM-->
Originally posted by SpodaB1@Feb 18 2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Feb 18 2004, 07:14 PM
SpodaB1

let's get back on topic here folks.

if you don't like me or my site, leave.

this thread is for ride of the month. nothing else.

I was referring to the link he posted... 101deals.com or whatever. I love this site and most importantly I respect and admire the SOL you have. Finish her, get er going mang... Sorry the misconseption of the post B'

Back