s10???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Meh, it's a long bed. That's still a hell of a deal. If it was a short bed and I was looking for a good rat, I'd snag that shit up. depending on the condition of the cab and frame of course.

wow. way to go. I pretty much gave up on my truck now that i have my other ride. I have your trim piece in my car reasy for shipping. :)

i'll let you know when i hav time to send it out.

man... i need to find somebody to buy it to get some of my money back once i get it so i can pay back the money my mom hopefully loans me for it

^ Oh yea, didnt they cut the bed short though? Not really find a new true short bed. Either way it works I suppose.

I can't facilitate that kind of labor right now, and no offense, but if I had the money I'd just go down and get the whole thing. I mean, the motor alone is worth more than that, and frankly, it might be worth more than the truck. Knowing you got it for 300 I'd feel bad getting any less, but I'd feel ripped off if I bought it for like 150. Plus I don't have a motor. I'd probably stick the 4.8 you have in there.

if i sell it ill probably fix the brakes on it to get a little more money depending on what it all needs

But you can just chop it. 10 bucks says that bed is ready to be thrown away. I'd love to chop and drop it. Shorten it up to a short bed. I think the hardest part would be finding a short bed lol

i will im gonna call the person today they took it off of craigslist so idk if they still have it

Back