s10???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If you could find a formula for perpetual fire, that'd be pretty cool. :ph34r: aside from that, I really don't know. I think a higher traffic fabric would be the best way to go. someone wrapped my door panels on my rex in suede, and it looks like hell. The adhesive (if they used any) is gone, and it flaps in the wind, and its all worn down and shedding. I hate it.

alright i will... i went and got aluminum to make cup holders but our soldering gun doesnt get hot enough for it so ill just go to a marine store and buy some

should... if not i just gotta unscrew the old piece where they are then cut a new one and there ya go lol its pretty nifty till i get it put together and covered

well i redid the exhaust today and it is so much better... i just took the original pipe from the cat to the muffler and put it on then the cherry bomb on after that, it exits about a foot from the rear axle and doesnt leak anymore...

My exhaust let out right about there and I couldn't open my back window for fear of asphyxiation.

yeah somethin like that

and my tires:

shredded_tire.jpg

lol

Back