SADDAM HAS BEEN CAPTURED!!!!!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Dec 14 2003, 01:05 PM-->
Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Dec 14 2003, 12:18 PM
mdlax1
@Dec 14 2003, 12:08 PM
im more concerned about osama than anyone

Me too...

im more concerned about north korea

While North Korea seems to be a large problem in the world right now remember that as quickly as we would lay waste to them in war we would have to wait in line behind China. The last thing China needs/wants is for Korea make a mess in there part of the world

Originally posted by Silverchild79+Dec 14 2003, 01:46 PM-->
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 14 2003, 01:05 PM
mdlax1

Me too...

While North Korea seems to be a large problem in the world right now remember that as quickly as we would lay waste to them in war we would have to wait in line behind China. The last thing China needs/wants is for Korea make a mess in there part of the world

China is more worried about Taiwan than anything else.

Originally posted by jiahanhao+Dec 14 2003, 01:50 PM-->
Originally posted by Silverchild79@Dec 14 2003, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 14 2003, 01:05 PM
mdlax1

Me too...

Ill agree, China, taiwan no get along, I have a freind who is chinese, and another who is Taiwanese, we all hang out, but they always talk about how their families cant find out or it would be really bad... that sucks tho...

s3fdcbaf753035.jpg

Originally posted by jiahanhao@Dec 14 2003, 01:50 PM

I would think that it's the other way around... Taiwan is the worried about China taking them over by force. China is just too fucking territorial. I miss the old Hong Kong.

My mom told me that the Chinese consider their land to be shaped like a mulberry leaf. All the territories that they've lost through the centuries is liken to a silkworm nibbling at their country. They just want it all back.

Originally posted by jiahanhao@Dec 14 2003, 01:37 PM
He looks like the Arab santa...

LOL

btw if you think this'll get you out of the draft, it might help but they still need soldiers to police around and.

all the oriental countries (eg: china, taiwan, japan, koreas, etc) are more worried about north korea at this point than taiwan. nukes > american backed taiwan

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Dec 14 2003, 01:42 PM-->
jiahanhao
@Dec 14 2003, 01:50 PM

I would think that it's the other way around... Taiwan is the worried about China taking them over by force. China is just too fucking territorial. I miss the old Hong Kong.

My mom told me that the Chinese consider their land to be shaped like a mulberry leaf. All the territories that they've lost through the centuries is liken to a silkworm nibbling at their country. They just want it all back.

hey watch it there's chinese people on the board :angry:
jk, its cool
any country would want their land back, especially if its just a small piece (eg: hong kong). if the U.S. theoretically lost the florida keys to say spain a while back they'd want it back too

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Dec 14 2003, 02:42 PM

Shen ma? Wo bu zhidao...

=P

North Korea just wants another big bunch of money to shut down their program.. if it worked before, why not try it again?

Originally posted by silver+Dec 14 2003, 02:45 PM-->
Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Dec 14 2003, 01:42 PM
jiahanhao
@Dec 14 2003, 01:50 PM

hey watch it there's chinese people on the board :angry:
jk, its cool
any country would want their land back, especially if its just a small piece (eg: hong kong). if the U.S. theoretically lost the florida keys to say spain a while back they'd want it back too

94RedSiGal is an ABC.......American Born Chinese....

in case you didn't know...

back on topic.....

Wow...something right did happen finally....

I'm an ABLMOEFTYCTOBTSCMWFSFR

American born little mix of every fucking thing you can think of but they still call me white for some fucking reason.

But here is the real question, if a South African Anglo Saxon man moves to the USA and becomes a citizen is he African American?

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Dec 14 2003, 05:45 PM
I'm an ABLMOEFTYCTOBTSCMWFSFR

American born little mix of every fucking thing you can think of but they still call me white for some fucking reason.

But here is the real question, if a South African Anglo Saxon man moves to the USA and becomes a citizen is he African American?

No, he is a displaced Boer (sp?) =)

Originally posted by kylemarhx@Dec 14 2003, 12:46 PM
in case you haven't already, check out the article(s) on msn...
http://msnbc.msn.com/Default.aspx?id=37081...%7C%7C%7C%7C004
homie is in bad shape...
031214_saddamcaptured_vmed9a.h2.jpg

so what happens to him now? can't they do some kind of military trial then just shoot his ass? or is he gonna get locked up for life? traded for some other wanted man? anything...?

I saw those pics, dude got pulled out of a hole in the ground lookin like Rufus the Stunt Bum.

BUMFIGHTS! :bo:

Bush should invoke the patriot act and torture his ass for information about his weapons in the desert.

holy fuck .... now that you mention it ... he does look like Rufus the Stunt Bum :lmao:

Back