Saturday's car shopping

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

and payments? who said anything about payments. It's only 32k.

Cash is king.

hahaha

damn... 32K cash
thats a nice feeling

well, good luck on your car shopping B, think long and hard about it, no quick decisions for that kind of $$$...
and werd on the condo... wait for a house...
i just got re-pre-approved, making an offer this week or early next week...

but best of luck and sorry to hear about your honda troubles... don't give up on the H...

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Feb 17 2005, 01:36 AM
fuck the 350z, they are garbage (uh oh)
[post=462033]Quoted post[/post]​

I don't know of too many cars starting out brand new in the $25,9 range that can hold 450WHP on stock internals.

It's the best selling sports car and has one of the highest resale values.

I've owned an fully loaded A4 with a RS4 body kit.
Sleeved/boosted Turbo Civic
a 280ZX Turbo running 15PSI

Currenty I own a 350Z and it is by far the best car I've owned.

I could buy any car on Bs list as with some higher dollar stuff.

Do I want to? Hmmm winters make me want an STI but other then that FUCK NO.

I love my 350Z and think it's a total BLAST to drive.

does it have issues, yes it's a NEW car and so far Nissan has done everything in their power to make it right. so far I've had to leave my car with the dealership once due to work so what did they do? give me a free rental.

And once again I know of a bunch of 350Zs making 400+ WHP on the stock motor a lot of them in the 450WHP range.

mods,

Turbo kit or supercharger kit,

Racing cats, cat back exhaust,

DONE

on another note the G35 coupe will get AWD as with a more powerful engine in 2 years. but as B said he needs it NOW!

Out of all the cars you listed I would go with an A4, slap some rims on it and be done with it.

buy another dinky car for modding and leave your everyday car alone.

B, go for the STi. If you want loads of power out of the box, a great brake and suspension setup, and loads of other goodies, that's your car. Personally, I'd stay away from the 350Z if it's going to be your daily in the winter, but it'd be a fun car in the summer for sure.

Instead of the Saab (if you don't get the STi), I'd advise just to get a WRX. Like Mike said, it's got a better suspension and will cost you less. Plus, IMHO, it looks better than the Saab.

yeah, i think the STi is at the top of the list right now.

that same dealership also has two 2005 wrx's in stock, one silver and one white for about 22-24 ish. so i have options.

there is a white sti running around town up here, its lowered and the white just looks sick. personally im a fn of the blue with gold wheels. Youll be happy with the STI, i went for a ride in one with an aquaintence of mine, its QUICK! pushes you in your seat in 5th gear...

word, i think i'll be happy with 300/300. swap the turbo to a larger one, keep the boost the same, and 375/400 will suit me just fine :) hehe

YUP. a local bud of mine got one, and he got financed at liek18%. lol. hes going to end up paying 65 grand for the fucking thing. retarded.

Loan Amount: $32000
- Interest Rate: 1.9%
- Term of Loan: 6

$470.61 /month

tack on about 80-100ish per month for insurance.
under 600 a month. not a problem. i'll just have to lower my weekly dvd buying from 10 to 2 :) theres not too many movies i don't have that i want anyway. lol i walked into walmart last week, and didn't buy anything because i had every dvd they had for sale that i was remotely interested in owning :)

banner_home1.gif

1.9% Financing - Now through February 28, 2005 - ALL 05 Models are available with special financing as low as 1.9% APR up to 36 months. Length of contract is limited. Not all customers will qualify. Customer Cash can only be combined on 05MY Baja models with 1.9% financing. You must take delivery from dealer stock by February 28, 2005. Financing = $28.60 per month, per $1,000 financed for 36 months. See your participating dealer for details.

presidents day sale y0!

Not to rain on the parade, but it only says up to 36 months, and I am assuming it doesn't include the STi because they always leave that excluded :(

it says ALL 05 models.... but i hear ya. i'll wheel and deal my way into it :)
i've been talking with their internet sales guy over email a couple times today. i'll ask him.

yes, 36 months-- but i'll probably have it paid off by then anyway. just getting the 6 year to be safe incase i loose my job or something.

Why the hell has no one said S2000? I'd honestly rather have a bit slower 2 door rwd convertible than a 'family sedan' with 300hp.

prowler- i've driven an s2000 before.

hated it. i could never drive that car.

i'm too big for the car.

maybe if i was 5'7 and 150 lbs.

but not at 6'1 265.

I'm talking to a guy named Matt from the dealership--

Right now there is no rebates on the STi's, actually there has never been a rebate on an STi, but you CAN do the special financing, which ranges from 1.9% to 3.9% depending on how long you want to finance for and if you have a good credit rating. Please feel free to email me back directly or call me here at the dealership if you have any questions. Thank you for your inquiry and I look forward to hearing from you!

so even up to 4% is not a big deal. and since i have near perfect credit, i willeasily score a 2% finance rate. rebates, i never even asked about-- i assumed there wasn't any. lol

32k, put 3k down on my credit card (i hate bank checks and deaign with the hassell of it)
and from there, i'll get financed, and be on my way.

time to call my INS company and get this shit together :)

Back