sexiest thing ever

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I do like the F22. Something about it just feels right.

f22.jpg

Yeah, but they lack the pure sex appeal of the F-16. well, IMHO.
f-16-l.jpg

9111aa5bef3f0de7ffb46447f0fe687c-1759.jpg

The F-22 is a bad ass fo sho.

Last edited:
To correct you, reiko, it's a JET engine with wings and bombs, not a rocket, lol.

The F15 is cool too.

F35 jsf is my current favorite as of now, followed by the f22 and the EuroJet

Here are pics of the plane we designed last year, hell yeah, rendering and cutaways are fun... I did most of the design work on this, and all of the rendering...

Attachments

• Paragon.JPG
    Paragon.JPG
    48.2 KB · Views: 128
  • Paragon 2.JPG
    Paragon 2.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 120
I believe it was around 60k, around 15k in payload. I have pdfs, but they are too big to be attached.

Oh yeah, it's unmanned btw. :)

I live in vegas and have no clue what this guy is talking about. but then again, I'm not desperate to be constantly looking for girls to stalk, or even talk about my sister that way. The original poster must be from the south, where they say "INCEST IS BEST!!"

:)

F16 is cool, in fact my brother always wanted to fly one up to the point where he became a pilot for the AirForce.

F16 = Air to ground. For the most part they fly around the sky waiting for something to happen then go bomb it. or in DCs case they try to look like they're doing something to make us Americans feel better.

My brother dropped the F16 idea and moved onto the F15. Take two F16 engines and slap it on the back of a more nimble jet. That's fun!

F15 = air to air combat.

IMO no brainier there as to what jet is the better one =) For me I would want to dog fight, for others that might want to drop shit on other countries then the F16 is for you.

Ill agree that a fully loaded F16 is a sexy beast. i like a lil meat on my girls......yeah, we know thats a lie, nevermind.

The gun on the nose of that thing (A-10) has unspeakable power.

Did you know they have to bump the engines to full power while they fire it? If they didn't the plane would slow too much and fall out of the sky.

One of my favorite news clips from desert storm is of an A-10 attacking an enemy tank. It swoops in, fires its gun, flys a small loop and comes back to finish it off. The tank's entire top was torn off and it was beat about three feet into the ground. Just a smouldering wreck. The a-10 might have fired for a full second all together.

Last edited:
i thought about posting the a-10 but it just has big ole titties...i figured i woulda gotten laughed off the board.

As for the jet/rocket comment, thanks for correcting me. I cant believe i said that...*slap*

the A-10 is HOT
i dont give a crap what anyone says
yeah it may not have the smooth sexy lines that a lot of the other planes have
and yeah it isnt as fast as most of the other planes

but it has incredible handling
its damn near indestructable
those two big ass engines put out an amazing sound especially when warming up for takeoff
and that cannon on the front is SICK

Yeah, but that doesnt count because its alien technology.. :ph34r:

I do love that plane. I think it still holds the speed record.

that is just a big mother...good god. i saw one at the dayton airshow after they were declassified....they are a lot bigger in person...at least to a six (?) year old. I know i was still living in ohio at the time.

To correct you, reiko, it's a JET engine with wings and bombs, not a rocket, lol.

The F15 is cool too.

F35 jsf is my current favorite as of now, followed by the f22 and the EuroJet

Here are pics of the plane we designed last year, hell yeah, rendering and cutaways are fun... I did most of the design work on this, and all of the rendering...
Can I ask why the engine is mounted where it is?

Back