sexual harrasment

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I know all his dirt, the illegal mex he has working in there, noone there gets paid on the books, he's bypassing money into his pockets and not claiming it. I know what I have to do and who to speak to about it. This way, he goes out in 6 months or less. Ontop of all that, the INS has been there before multiple times in the past years pulling illegals out.

I dont need a payout Jeffie, I make good money. Everyone in this world today is about money money money, sue sue sue. It's obvious we both come from different places and have two different outlooks on this. I will get my revenge when the time is right. Not by beating him up, but by crippling his businness. Ive already talked to my lawyer and he spoke with my gf. Not enough to have a case, bottom line. So, I will cripple him another way that will hurt him financially.

Dude.... I'd much rather get beat to near death then to have my named and business listed in the paper for sexual harassment. Again you're sounding like a kid, you're right its not about the money, but no matter what he does, it doesn't put you above the law and can easily put you into trouble with the law.

sexual harassment is a major thing in the work place and to say nothing would come from it... go ahead, keep acting like a kid and throwing words at him. I'm sure hes scared.

At the very least, I would try to get something on tape and or video and take it to the local news, I'm sure they'd have a field day with it.

Last edited:
At the very least, I would try to get something on tape and or video and take it to the local news, I'm sure they'd have a field day with it.

I'm betting that the culprit is the local news. Or the DA's office.

I know all his dirt, the illegal mex he has working in there, noone there gets paid on the books, he's bypassing money into his pockets and not claiming it. I know what I have to do and who to speak to about it. This way, he goes out in 6 months or less. Ontop of all that, the INS has been there before multiple times in the past years pulling illegals out.

you may be eligible for a reward from the IRS if you report this using your real name

Sexual Harassment = a come on from a guy that she finds ugly.

If he was good looking, you would never hear about it.

Sexual Harassment = a come on from a guy that she finds ugly.

If he was good looking, you would never hear about it.

truth

or if she got money or made it to the top very fast. other options for getting touched and liking it.

Back