Should I get a Civic SI?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you mean I4
as for the 240, its a sweet car for sure but its also RWD, i dont know if it'd be a great beginning car.
the Si and the GSR both are nice cars to have for a while, but you definately could get both for a lot less. as for B's links, that scoobie or that 3 series black one..both low prices and VERY respectable car.

Go for the GSR, but I still suggest a 240. ;)

Originally posted by SolidSnakeZero@Aug 27 2003, 06:35 PM
Does anybody know if a Pontiac Grand AM GT would be better than an SI?

What year? oh wait in any year...NO...

They're ugly and everywhere. never buy a grand am. NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will bitch slap you so hard if you bought one.

don't buy any american ar for that matter. they are pieces of shit. i will never own another one.

anyway, i still think that if you have 12 grand, that you should orck a 90 M3. you might get yourself laid :)

Well I know if you rocked a GSR in my area you're pretty much guaranteed to get laid, but not by a hot chick or a non slutty chick for that matter, but ass is ass.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 28 2003, 12:56 AM
:worthy: ///M3

I am still wondering why the fuck I bought a new truck instead of buying an M3.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 28 2003, 01:03 AM
cuz you bought a boat.... and seeing an M3 towing a boat would ... just.... be.... odd

:werd:

but you still deserve a :slap:

Originally posted by B16+Aug 28 2003, 08:51 AM-->
Originally posted by E_SolSi@Aug 27 2003, 09:07 PM
pissedoffsol
@Aug 28 2003, 01:03 AM
cuz you bought a boat....  and seeing an M3 towing a boat would ... just.... be.... odd

:werd:

but you still deserve a :slap:

fawk it, i wouldn't think any less of a person towing a boat with their m3 :lol:

Here you see M3's towing alll kinds of stuff, trailers, small boats, other cars,etc...

Originally posted by SolidSnakeZero@Aug 27 2003, 03:20 PM
This is just my first car. I want something a little sporty and fast. My sister has a '99 accord with a v4 and it sucks but i had heard that this car is alot better. I also need something with good gas mileage and that will last for around 150000 miles.

it seems you dont know jack shit about cars! get mother and father to buy your ass a new wrx, get it dealer maintained, and pay me to professionally install you an intake and muffler so it can have that loudness you wanted! :D

mmmmmmmm boats.......... watchout, www.boatswap.com coming soon ;) lol

mmmmmmmmmmm M3's

Abbie will be sporting an E36 M next summer. The prelude, will become a full on track car. hehehehehe

This is just my first car. I want something a little sporty and fast. My sister has a '99 accord with a v4 and it sucks but i had heard that this car is alot better. I also need something with good gas mileage and that will last for around 150000 miles.

My del sol = sporty :)
My del sol = fast :ph34r:

Buy it!

ok, this is what I think I would have my son do if I had a son and he wanted to buy a Honda.... :slap:

look for a 97,98 or so A4 quatro with a 1.8T engine

safety of all wheel drive
decent fuel economy
decent power for starters
tons of upgrades for it

around a 1000 will get a new turbo for it and get you about 225hp... try doing a grand worth of mods to a honda and see how fast it goes

Paid 6,500$ canadian for my 95 Civic DX Coupe, with lots of options including keyless entry among other toys. Spent 4,000$ canadian for a B18B2 Swap, and am now at roughly 160 HP. It is quick and I am in love. Civics are one of the best sport compacts around in my humble oppinion. I would highly suggest one for someone of your age as I am infact the age of 18. Just watch out, first manual cars tend to last a short period of time ;(
I wrote off my first Civic (1997 Civic DX) 1 month after buying it and 2 days after a brand new paint job ;(

Just take it easy, dont race around till your ready too ;)

Matt

Back