should i get this!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea, I know she's real ugly, but ugly people need sex too.

I'm surprised she came onto me,I'm way out of her league, hell, I'm in a whole new ballpark.

The ugliness isn't really what's keeping me from doing the grown up with her, it's her personality. She's annoying and stupid and talks way too much but if I start fucking her, every time she starts talkin too much I could shove my cock in her mouth.

She's also really slow, she even talks slow.....until we start walking, then she looks like a retard taking big steps and walking faster. I don't know if it's just her losing concentration but she's one of those people that bump into you and can't walk straight

Oh God, so many flaws in this chick. I'll add more later......

hold up, nobody has pointed this out yet...is this chick really playing scrabble? :lmao:

Last edited:
lol shes so stupid the gameboard spells out 'GIVEUP'

lol shes so stupid the gameboard spells out 'GIVEUP'

Yay, you made a funny everyone can appreciate this time lol. That was actually a good one.

I was wondering about the scrabble too. She looks like she's playing by herself.

Mole ---> O --- No bitch! You're supposed to play with other people!!! Ahhh, fuck it.

Oh god, I love the game scrabble so I figured I'd play with her, for one you know how you can add an s to a word then another word, she tried telling me I couldn't have the points for the word that I added the s too. I had to break out the rules cause she's fuckin idiotic.

Then I'd put a word down and I'd ask her if she wants to challenge it, how hard is it to answer that question? She's say hold on and take like 4 minutes just to decide if she wants to challenge it. Then she has a hard time understanding how to use the dictionary. Cause I don't have a paper dictionary so I was using it online (dictionary.com), this bitch is too stupid to figure out that it gives all the possible definitions...including acronyms and such.. She would literally take 10 minutes to put down a 3 letter word.

Driving,
I'll never get in a car when this girl is in the driver seat again, I explained it in another thread but she swerves, speeds like a maniac, brakes way to hard, sometimes too early or for no reason. I got car sick and literally puked a couple of the times I was in the car with her driving.

All these thoughts kinda make me have second thoughts on it. Maybe I should tell her that I'm gay or try to freak her out telling her about how I like anal play....and not with her ass.

I do, but I feel messed up doin it. Plus if she ever finds out, she has a ton of blackmail pictures of me.

I do, but I feel messed up doin it. Plus if she ever finds out, she has a ton of blackmail pictures of me.
1) she wont find out

2) who cares if you have pictures that get out. it wont make anybody rich. hell, you might even get more play because of it.

Yea, there's a big difference....and this isn't even the greatest picture of her

Attachments

• get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    get-attachment.aspx.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 154
  • Photo-0078.jpg
    Photo-0078.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 173
bryan that girl is cute,,and the other girl wouldnt be sp bad if the chocolate chip wasnt on her chin,,and her face wasnt soo long,,,but id still fuck the hell outta her,,just make sure the lights are out...
and i just noticed something,,,on the scrabble board..who put down gag??:D:ph34r:

Back