Skyline bites it.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw this somewhere... I think it was here. There's one good wheel left... who wants to raid the boneyard??? ...in...australia... :(

Shortly after, he died instantly along with passengers Carl Homer, 33, and Mr Homer's 15-year-old, seven-month pregnant, girlfriend Natasha Schyf, when they crashed into a power pole at speeds estimated at up to 200km/h.

33 and 15? guess it is a little weird when the tables are turned.

200kph? Thats what...like 90mph? Psh...Nissans.

Look at the fodo after a 150mph run-in with a driveway/drainage ditch.

Don't knock it till you drive it. I'm sure that you could wreck a Skyline just as competently as this aussie kid.

Originally posted by CRVTEC@Dec 2 2004, 10:23 PM
Oh I don't doubt that. I can fuck up pretty much ANY car you give me the keys to

:D
[post=425454]Quoted post[/post]​

I just noticed you changed your name... Do you have a dyno on that crvtec yet?

OK, this whole story is kinda fucked up! In the Weird Fucked Up sort of way. Here's what I gathered. By all means please correct me if anything I type does not make sense.

-Irresponsible 20-year old son who was living with parents.
-Parents tell their 20-year old son "You can't drive the Skyline"
-20-year old has 2 friends in car.
-33 year old guy with a 15-year old prego girlfriend
-33 year old guy and 15 year old girlfriend met a 2 years ago through friends, making the girl 13 (WTF?!?!?!)
-They hit a pole.
-Mother of girl is a Jehova's witness.

My question is: WTF is going on in Australia!!!

it was in australia, notice the 200kmh in a 50kmh zone, and yea what the hell is a p plate?

and damn..33 y/o guy with a 15 y/o chick AND she was pregnant? that guy would be arrested in a heartbeat here, lol.

I think it's kind of like a restricted license. Kind of like not being able to do certain things till you're 18.

I just left a link and some info at an Aussie message board, hope to relay the message back to you guys when they reply with more of an explanation that will clarify a few things ^_^.

Originally posted by revolution8k+Dec 2 2004, 09:26 PM-->
Originally posted by CRVTEC@Dec 2 2004, 10:23 PM
Oh I don't doubt that. I can fuck up pretty much ANY car you give me the keys to

:D
[post=425454]Quoted post[/post]​

I just noticed you changed your name... Do you have a dyno on that crvtec yet?
[post=425457]Quoted post[/post]​

Nope. Don't even have the block back yet. The block should be finished, I'm just broke.

GSRCRXsi
@Dec 2 2004, 09:29 PM
and 200 kmh is more like 125 mph
[post=425462]Quoted post[/post]​

:shrug2: FoDo > Skyline

wasnt this on HT a bit ago? i saw pics of the car before the meeting with the poll, it was pretty badass. Ill see if i can find em.....

Definition of P-Plate:

"A Restricted Licence recieved after your L's. (read: Learners permit.) In New South Wales, Red ps (1yr) restricts you to 90km/h. Green P's (2yrs) 100km/h. Full/Silver Licence is 110km/h.
When on your p's you have a blood/alcohol level of 0.0 on your full licence 0.5."

"P plate is a probationary license for 18-21yr old, you goto have 0 blood alcohol and few other things but it varies from state to state as to what the P plate resctrics, so you go from learners to probationary to full license" -aussie boys from NissanSilvia.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back