Skyline bites it.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Er yes i know. But I already said 3 times over the speed limit, so why would he correct me and say it was 4 times the speed limit... so what advice am i taking..

Originally posted by Battle Pope+Dec 3 2004, 01:14 PM-->
Originally posted by kangaboost@Dec 2 2004, 10:08 PM
3 times OVER the speed limit, DICK HEAD.
read my post. then shut your mouth.
Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Dec 3 2004, 01:03 PM
kangaboost
@Dec 2 2004, 11:52 PM
Hey guys,

I'm one from the nissansilvia.com forums. Just came on here because I have NO idea why you needed to post a thread on our forums about this incident. I don't think there is really anything to 'clarify'. A guy took out his friends for a spin in his dad's powerful skyline, was being a bit of an idiot and paid the price.

YangpaNemsay, how is this story fucked up? It is like many other stories, some guy takes a powerful car out, crashes it, dies etc. 33 year old with a 15 year old is very fucked up, but I can guarantee you that that is not the norm here in Australia. The news story was about people dying in a car crash, have some respect for their family, why the hell are you talking about the 33 year old like that..
Also, mother of the girl is a Jehovah's witness.. and then? ...

200km I am not sure what it is in miles, but it is damn fast here, and it wouldn't have taken that skyline a whole lot of time to get up to that speeds. The crash was in residential area, which meant he was going 3 times over the speed limit.

Thanks to the guys that have been mature on the forum, and CRVTEC, WTF lol..
[post=425531]Quoted post[/post]​

read the thread in your own forum man, its all been resolved already. the thing that needed clearification was the 33 y/o guy with the 15 y/o chic. thats it. we are all well aware that car+125mph(200kmh)+telepohone pole=death.

and if it was a 50kmh zone like the article said, then he was 4 times the speed limit. 50*4=200.
[post=425540]Quoted post[/post]​

[post=425545]Quoted post[/post]​

4 times the speed limit, 3 times again OVER. he did not say 4 times OVER the speed limit, he said "4 times the speed limit", which in fact, would be 200.

Take your own advice.
[post=425549]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah sry about that B)
Originally posted by GSRCRXsi@Dec 3 2004, 01:16 PM
hey it was my fault but you dont have to use namecalling, i was very courteous on your board, please do the same on our board.

btw i AM a mod, dont mess with me :p :lol:
[post=425552]Quoted post[/post]​

I dunno. :shrug2: Just clarifying a little. GSRCRXSi was correct, so there's really no reason to be calling him a dickhead.

refer to my last reply. i misread. neiteher of us were wrong. and chill with the quoting huge and multiple quotes, it just takes up space and is annoying.

and if you do use multiple quotes, for godsakes, put your text AFTER the quotes!

I thought it was over. I guess not...so I'm going to say what I think.
Kid driving got his for being a dumbass. Old guy got his for being a perv. Girl got hers for not having better judgment in guys and drivers.
As for the unborn baby, that is truly sad. Karma got the other three and now god has the child. I will say a prayer for the families and the child.

Oi, we got us a roudy one 'ere... now im gonna try an' wrap me arm around him... I hafta be caful tho, he's quite deadly... got 'im... woop, now he's really pissed off!

LMFAO...what comedian was that, I remember that from somewhere..

A side note, I seem to have gotten a bit intoximacated...and take a WILD GUESS what beer i'm drinking....

I'll give you a hint....it's Australian for beer...

and no, I'm not kidding.

DAMN I didn't think this would stir up an interboard intardnet fight. Just wanted to share the destruction and anguish I felt for that poor car...

...oh and the family of the victims.

Originally posted by CRVTEC@Dec 3 2004, 12:35 AM
Way to go, James
[post=425568]Quoted post[/post]​

you... haha shutup will. :p

Originally posted by revolution8k@Dec 3 2004, 12:33 AM
DAMN I didn't think this would stir up an interboard intardnet fight. Just wanted to share the destruction and anguish I felt for that poor car...

[post=425567]Quoted post[/post]​

LOL and International

I didn't even know they had the internet in aussieland...that's one long cat5 to run through the ocean back to a real continent.

hahaha it's probably some fiber optics, you can't run one stretch of Cat5 over 300 feet without a repeater before it loses signal. :)

Originally posted by webink_EK9+Dec 2 2004, 09:38 PM-->
revolution8k
@Dec 3 2004, 12:33 AM

LOL and International

I didn't even know they had the internet in aussieland...that's one long cat5 to run through the ocean back to a real continent.
[post=425571]Quoted post[/post]​

Hahahahahahahaha~!

Originally posted by revolution8k@Dec 3 2004, 12:40 AM
hahaha it's probably some fiber optics, you can't run one stretch of Cat5 over 300 feet without a repeater before it loses signal. :)
[post=425576]Quoted post[/post]​

Someone probably needs to tell them that! :p

Originally posted by revolution8k@Dec 2 2004, 09:33 PM

There were other victims besides the car?

Originally posted by revolution8k@Dec 3 2004, 12:40 AM
[post=425576]Quoted post[/post]​

umm ever hear of satellites? lol.

do you really think they would stretch any kind of physical cable across an ocean? lol

the 15 yr old and her unborn kid... yeah.

IBL since GSR is posting! :p

and yes I heard of satellites. it was a joke off his joke. :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back