slammed hondas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ew, I can't stand mini-trucks. There's just something not right to me about a vehicle meant to be high in the air and meant to look like a total beast laying in a submissive position lol. I always think of that when I see those.

But just speaking of low riders and the like, I recently saw a show on how they paint such detailed designs. It was really interesting.

20071103-IMG_3473.jpg

20071103-IMG_3504.jpg

Anyone know the color on that eg? Looks Real Nice

That's actually the color I was gonna get for my rex. I'd like to know to.

ahh the same color the submarines get painted with...
looks kinda like dark primer,sprayed with a clear coat..
but anyways..i actually like minitrucks..if its 2wd slam it,if its 4wd jack it

that color looks like the color i just sprayed on my hatch. dark gray primer/sealer. maybe i should just clear over it?

that color looks like the color i just sprayed on my hatch. dark gray primer/sealer. maybe i should just clear over it?

Have you made a thread on your hatch's paint job? If not, DOOO EEEET and let us see how it looks now. :D

Or you could just massage the thread and somewhat jack it, while using your hatch as an example when referring to the Phantom Grey color. :ph34r:

Alot of people want to paint their car that color... OH! i got an idea. After everyone paints their car that color. you should all meet up and just roll around and stuff. be like. yeah. we're the "phantom grey's" lol jk

Alot of people want to paint their car that color... OH! i got an idea. After everyone paints their car that color. you should all meet up and just roll around and stuff. be like. yeah. we're the "phantom grey's" lol jk

Well, I was also going to do some different things with it, but I'm not exactly sure yet. Somewhere on the exterior is going to be light blue and falt black, I just haven't figured out how to put it so it looks good and gaudy.... So, mine's not going to be strictly that color, that's just the base.

That hatch looks like Phantom Gray, which is the color I want.

Naa phantom gray is way more black.

When I look at it, like the others, I see a dark primer that has been clear coated. I wonder how accurate that is.

P.S. found a pic:
NBmyEG-1.jpg

Oh...that's more the color I want. I haven't seen one that dark, so figured they didn't do it much. Hm.

Btw, do you know where that pic was taken by any small chance??

I've seen a rex exactly like that before.

yeah, i have a thread about it. its my ultimate de-ricing thread. pics of it will be up tomorow.
and i may be painting my primer what hatch tomorow too. will def make a thread about that.

I like the offset of color those bronze wheels give that hatch. Its not like they jump out and say look at me like chrome or a bright color would do. it looks good.

i'm surprised no one has said anything about that guy being an accessory to theft.

the one guy said he found the car was stolen, then stripped it and sold it to a junkyard with a different title. he should have turned in the guy who sold him the car.

the one guy said he found the car was stolen, then stripped it and sold it to a junkyard with a different title. he should have turned in the guy who sold him the car.

He was probably concerned that he would get in trouble. Isn't it the buyer's responsibility to ask for a clean title when purchasing a vehicle?

Back