Sneaking Booze into a Concert!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

heat stroke only intensifies the buzz! Speaking of which, I need to go get my bottle out.

I've walked right thru security with beer bottles in my cargo shorts. Get there early party in the lot, go check out security when people start to head in. Then look for the weakest link. I usually look for a female security as they can pat you down around your junk and usually not as thorough.

Plastic flask size alcohol bottle down the front of my boxers. I've never been caught with it. At a Phillies game a dude even touched it. Thinking on my feet I jerked back and said,"I don't know where this search is going but I think you owe me a drink." Guy laughed, I walked in with my shit.

Worst sneaking of booze I have ever witnessed... Our college didn't allow hard alcohol in fraternity houses period, let alone during a party. A girl asks one of our brothers if he wants a shot. She take 2 shot glasses from her purse and places them on the bar, then she steps back, puts her feet shoulder width apart, and proceeds to pull a Poland Springs bottle out of her snatch. I want to puke just thinking about it. Mental image and all. And this was not a heavy set girl either, she was petite and hot, but from that point forward she was referred to as water bottle snatch. Then she gave one of my friends the clap. But that's another story....

Just be careful, my little brother has bought tickets for 2 concerts at PNC Bank and has never seen the inside of the place.

Back