So drunk.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Thang 3 troi dep, cung nhau co gang lao dong va lam viec cac ban nhe.
Chuc mot ngay lam viec vui ve va thanh cong.
Dung quen tiep tuc dong gop nhung bai viet co y nghia cho dien dan nay nhe.
Trang trong cam on.

Thats what she said..

Coffee Stout, Milk Stout, Bitburger is good, but not very common, there's a banana nut beer that I flip shit over. If the bar has shitty selection, I'll drink Yuenling. If they have a REALLY SHITTY SELECTION, I'll drink budweiser if I have to. Have never had a good cream ale... they all taste like white paint with a little bit of beer mixed in.

We have a bar 20 minutes from here that has 26 beers on tap, none of them super common ones, most common would be like Kentucky Bourbon Barrel ale. And they have more than 48 feet of 4 shelf high import singles.

Fuck I'm a hipster...
Hipsters drink PBR and ruin it for when I drink it. You're good. I love a good bourbon cask ale though. I thought I had tried a lot of beer. Generally when I go out, I've tried everything on tap. Then I went to Pittsburgh with a friend. Went to a bar that had 100 beers on tap, which apparently is not uncommon on the South Side, and I had tried maybe 10 of them. That's the great thing about beer, you'll never try everything. But I will say that in my beer drinking tenure, I have a handful of brands I will just trust with a new brew, because I know it's going to be good.

That's the thing about Yuenling. Lager is so good. Black and tan is okay. Everything else can go to hell.
My dad drinks their Black & Tan. I enjoy it. Light is also a great summer beer. Doesn't even taste like a light beer. I taste little difference in the Premium. Lord Chesterfield is just weird. I forget what else they have. I'd love to see them give their master brewers a little free range to create something new. One brand that does that (or at least gives me the impression they do) is Shiner. The Bock is great, but their other stuff is amazing.

hBD829130

So true. I remember my first beer and forcing myself to drink it. It was a corona. About a week later I was drinking Fat tire and good stuff.

And here I am about 40 lbs heavier than when I didn't drink beer.

i prefer wine.
if im going to drink alcohol, im going to enjoy it from the start.

I dislike wine.

Here's by DIY 6-pack.

Crabbie's ginger beer x2 (one for the Mrs.)

Well's Banana Bread Beer (Tasty)

Great Lakes Double IPA (Friend Suggestion)

Kona Brewing Company something Brown. Brewed with toasted coconut. Hawaiian Brewing company, new to Ohio (and continental US?)

Bitburger. German Budweiser, from what I understand. But it's pretty good.

Attachments

• IMG-20130324-00035.jpg
    IMG-20130324-00035.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 81
Back