So its now my birthday...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ScrapinSi

david_640_plaque.jpg

:D :D Baby and mom are healthy.

Some strange ironys...

July 22 = My son's BDay
July 23 = My Dad's Bday
July 24 = My Bday

his height at birth 18.5"
My height at birth 18.5"

his weight at birth 7lb 9oz
My weight at birth 7lb 9oz

Now I just hope we can get out of here in time so that my wife's mother can see the baby before she passes away from the cancer.

And before anybody asks... The recaro baby seat will get ordered next year. B)

Congrats man. That is wierd that yall were the same height and weight at birth though.

Wanna trade bday gifts? you can have what I got last year.

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jul 23 2005, 08:57 PM
[post=530317]Quoted post[/post]​

What was that? herpes?

congrads

the good thing about having birthdays in such an order is that you can never forget them!

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Jul 23 2005, 11:47 PM
I just realised you get to start building a junior dragster
[post=530312]Quoted post[/post]​

I already have him lined up to start riding quads. Power Wheels makes a few different ones... Including a 4wd one!! :huh: :blink:

And who knows from there.. The wife wants him to play baseball/basketball... I want him to be the next John Force or Dale Earnhardt (Minus the wall of course)

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Jul 24 2005, 09:04 AM
And who knows from there.. The wife wants him to play baseball/basketball... I want him to be the next John Force or Dale Earnhardt (Minus the wall of course)
[post=530363]Quoted post[/post]​

Whoa, Back away from the NASCAR!!

Get him to do Indy or Lemans... Show some class man!

anyway, CONGRATZ! thats awesome man!

Congrats Noah, best of luck to the kid.

Sorry to hear about your wife's mother.

congrats man. thats some shit about the birthdays though. atleast this way you will never forget.

yeah, and nascar is no good!!!!!

Thanks for the condolences jeef..

Originally posted by phyregod@Jul 24 2005, 11:47 AM
Get him to do Indy or Lemans... Show some class man!

anyway, CONGRATZ! thats awesome man!
[post=530391]Quoted post[/post]​

Have you seen how much money the average Nextel Cup, or even Busch series driver makes?? :blink: Indy or LeMans makes good money, but Nascar makes more. :)

And I just want him to make enough money so I can sit at home playing with cars all day while he goes out on Sundays and brings home another mil to support my habit.. :) :lol:

EDIT: I know he likes 4wd's... We were sitting here this morning, and I flipped on Extreme 4x4, and he calmed down pretty quick.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra+Jul 24 2005, 12:00 AM-->
@Jul 23 2005, 08:57 PM
[post=530317]Quoted post[/post]​

What was that? herpes?
[post=530318]Quoted post[/post]​

bahahahaha

Anyway, Congrats Scrapin. That's quite a collection of birthdays you have going on right there. Similar to a group my family has going on as well.

aug 9th - mine
aug 10th - my brothers
aug 12th - my nephews
aug 14th - my aunts

My grandpa and first cousins are in there as well too, I just can't remember the exact day.

happy birthday! and happy birthday to little david :)

some more ironic points for you... husband's name is david, dad's name is james. :p

lol

he's beautiful, and enjoy them while they're little....... ....... .....

Congratulations. You're now a part of a whole new world, where the world is just a little thing that you never knew you could care so much for.

Back