so James (2000Si) just left for Texas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ill get it out of them tonight....ive secretly got james' cell phone in my GPS........secrets out.

i guess james died last night....i mean he was pretty toasted when i left (and i didnt even wake up this [saturday] morning until 4pm)....i wonder if the pictures will ever see the light of day.

Sounds like my friday night. I woke up at 5pm. It was worth it. And there is pictures on facebook, started drinking at like whoa 4pm or so, and it was boundary bay scotch ale, so super high percentage.

bahahaha Reiko man... you left maybe a half hour TOO EARLY from that party.

Jamie's ex got PISSED at me, I was drunk. I was like wtf?

I'll show the pictures before I explain... that was some fucked up anger bullshit on his part.

Brandan was pissed too. lol

i guess james died last night....i mean he was pretty toasted when i left (and i didnt even wake up this [saturday] morning until 4pm)....i wonder if the pictures will ever see the light of day.

Oh yeah, Brandan woke me up at 3:30.

why did he get pissed at you...? i mean tequilla makes people do fucked up shit, but all in all you were pretty quiet. im surprised i didnt get into a fight that night. I was pushing everyone's buttons, and nothin...ooooh well.

Pics? :p

When are you heading back?

I left at 5:45 pm Saturday and got home 10:45 am (your time) today.

why did he get pissed at you...? i mean tequilla makes people do fucked up shit, but all in all you were pretty quiet. im surprised i didnt get into a fight that night. I was pushing everyone's buttons, and nothin...ooooh well.

I was piss drunk and I grabbed at Jamie's low cut shirt, he saw it... he went off and started yelling at me.

All in all from 6/3/07 when I filled up and left to 6/10/07 I drove 2,378.9 miles.

I'm less than 700 miles from my next oil change already.

Edit: Only spent 249.89 on gas though. My last tank I filled up today was the record setter. 33.333333 mpg.

Reiko... How come I was the most plastered and I look the most sober here? lol

<- reiko, me, jamie
TexasTrip016.jpg

Dallas!
TexasTrip020.jpg

I will go back there someday, but I will not be driving. My car is fucking nuts, but I don't feel like getting on my laptop to upload those pictures.

Reiko... How come I was the most plastered and I look the most sober here? lol

<- reiko, me, jamie
TexasTrip016.jpg

because i was intentionally trying to look passed out. if you remember i did drive back to dallas. believe me...when im as drunk as i look in that pic...usually there is someone in the background holding me up.

how bout you post the other...less stupid looking pic...hmmmmm?

I think that one is on Jamie's camera. The only other one I have of you is sitting in that chair on the back porch.

is the power out at your house? :)

oh yeah dont forget brian has a fetish for body hair.

Back