So my GF is breaking up with me.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wha, you're not having girltroubles are you?? :(
eh, it's a whole different ball of wax. we live together, but were fighting a lot. trying to work it out though. the move in caused a lot of issues.

/threadjack

For Nick and Bryan:

Remember the rules of 3 . 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months, 3 years.

3 days into a relationship, you'll know if that other person is what you're looking for.
3 weeks into it, you'll know if this person is right for you.
3 months into it is your first fight.
3 years into it is an even worse fight and will likely end in seperation.

We were only a couple weeks away from movin in together. I dunno I guess she got stressed out.

And I had the live in accomplice last year and we fought a lot also.

We were only a couple weeks away from movin in together. I dunno I guess she got stressed out.

And I had the live in accomplice last year and we fought a lot also.
that will do it. i made the mistake of living with my gf. i literally couldn't write on paper a better girl would be. well, maybe a full b/small c tit, but for the most part i was walking on clouds. then we moved in. trust me man, you are better off not living together. save it for marriage when you HAVE to live together. right now it just causes fights.

The default behavior for Mankind is to fuck and seperate. That is our baseline. Anything else that is more noble, fulfilling or joyful is very difficult to acheive.

Make sure that you know that this is human suffering, and not your personal fault. There is nothing "wrong" with you, and there is nothing "wrong" with her. It's the whole of us that have this conflict in life. We all come from the baseline of nature - which is alpha conflict, attractive mates, and primal urges.

Modern life, reality, perception and society do not give us the path to be happy with our loved ones. It only lays out some guidelines by clearly ruling that we can do no harm. All else is not only undefined, but it is largely unidentified.

That won't happen. You're not friends. I think you and I should be friends, and you should come up to CT every weekend and take me out to lunch. We should be friends.

You have friends, you have family, then you have your woman (Or man, whatever way that gate is swinging next time). Never the two shall mix.'

I've been with my girlfriend for 14 years. If we broke it off, I would never talk to her again. It's not happy, but it's realistic.

fuck what i said. listen to celerity. i wish i had advice like that a couple years back

Nah, not another guy, but I think I'm gonna have to let her go anyway.

BTW, she keep telling me she doesn't want to kick me out of her life completely. I keep telling her well, it be with me or we're gonna have to stay away from each other.

In reality, I'm a little bitch and want to be around her all the time, almost to the point where I'm willing to get hurt even worse by hanging out with her just to look at her and reminisce , but I'm also not that stupid. As much as I love her I can't see myself stooping that low and emotionally damaging myself so bad. I would end up lying to myself and talking myself into thinking she's still my GF.
hey man i let some girl fuck with my head for 5 years. on off on off. there are soooooo many women out there. what about the cutie in the organic section, or the one dropping of the mail at the local po box office. just TALK to them randomly, trust me they are waiting for a guy to step up outside the bar scene. THe reason why the call her the one is because thereis ONLY ONE WHO CAN STAND YOU. and that one will without a doubt not only stand u but STAND BY YOU! if a girl says "get in touch with me" thats her way of saying" get touch'in with me" see how that works??? i know its tough losing a girl but the right one will come around.

Yea, I know how to talk and meet females, OG HS members know my history. It's, I'm just not ready to be back on the prowl again. I'm still in love with this girl and it's just not going to be fair to any girl cause at this point, no matter what they have is going to measure up to my now ex-GF.

With her, I didn't care what anyone thought, I may smack the shit out of someone for running their mouth about us but no one could change the way I thought about her. To me she was the most beautiful girl in the world, I felt she was perfect for me, you may not have liked her or her appearance, but that meant nothing to me, cause she wasn't with you, she was mine and I loved every second of it.

veddy nice

You're a sick sad mother fucker. You know that kind of shit happens to people, right? It's not a fucking joke, you fucking tool. Jesus Fucking Christ. You need to be gutted like a fucking fish. I wish I could do it myself

Last edited:
Yea, I know how to talk and meet females, OG HS members know my history. It's, I'm just not ready to be back on the prowl again. I'm still in love with this girl and it's just not going to be fair to any girl cause at this point, no matter what they have is going to measure up to my now ex-GF.

With her, I didn't care what anyone thought, I may smack the shit out of someone for running their mouth about us but no one could change the way I thought about her. To me she was the most beautiful girl in the world, I felt she was perfect for me, you may not have liked her or her appearance, but that meant nothing to me, cause she wasn't with you, she was mine and I loved every second of it.
I totally know how you feel man. I lived with a girl once, she broke up with me and 2 days later her ex was sitting there with her on MY FUCKING COUCH!!! Talk about being homicidal. Point is, you may have your dream girl. she may be leaving you. but one day, you'll see her in a different light and want to piss on her face. i know it's harsh, but in 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 years, you'll look back and laugh at it. you have a lot of growing up to do still, and you'll be a better man because of it.

For Nick and Bryan:

Remember the rules of 3 . 3 days, 3 weeks, 3 months, 3 years.

3 days into a relationship, you'll know if that other person is what you're looking for.
3 weeks into it, you'll know if this person is right for you.
3 months into it is your first fight.
3 years into it is an even worse fight and will likely end in seperation.

i think the rule of 9 applies to me.

9 min talking to a chick, you know if she's what you're looking for
9 days into it, you'll know if she likes you back
9 weeks into it, the girl gets stupid
9 months into it... i don't know. i never made it that far

i think the rule of 9 applies to me.

9 min talking to a chick, you know if she's what you're looking for
9 days into it, you'll know if she likes you back
9 weeks into it, the girl gets stupid
9 months into it... i don't know. i never made it that far

And you're NEVER wrong ? NEVER the problem ? Wow, Neat !

I found a good poem by Dorothy Parker:

Unfortunate Coincidence

By the time you swear you're his,
Shivering and sighing,
And he vows his passion is Infinite, undying -
--Lady, make a note of this: One of you is lying.

I found a good poem by Dorothy Parker:

Unfortunate Coincidence

By the time you swear you're his,
Shivering and sighing,
And he vows his passion is Infinite, undying -
--Lady, make a note of this: One of you is lying.
very true...most of the time its because one of the people get bored and go exploring,find better,and say its not you its me...BULLSHIT!!! you found a new dick/vag to try out

lol wow... but man im a little late on the subject but sorry to hear about all of this, it sucks, but evedentually there is someone else out there man, be patient and time will tell

Back