So my GF is breaking up with me.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Oh yea, I know. There are millions of other females out there, I just became partial of this one,,,,,, I'll get over her, just gonna take me a little time to get back in the game.

Don't take me as overly arrogant but I get hit on all the time, I just haven't really acted on them,

Oh yea, I know. There are millions of other females out there, I just became partial of this one,,,,,, I'll get over her, just gonna take me a little time to get back in the game.

Don't take me as overly arrogant but I get hit on all the time, I just haven't really acted on them,

lol yea man, its cool, next time someone hits on ya take her up on it!

That's all it can take is time and freakin' SUCKS and HURTS! I've been there as I'm sure many have and totally agree.

You have yet to come across as arrogant my friend. Whenever it happens, go with it, have FUN! Remember, you're not going into it to find someone else, you're just having FUN and right now you NEED to have FUN! So, in the words of the immortal Cheese from Foster's Home For Imaginary Friends, "DO IIIIITTTTT!"

Best of luck to you man. You always have us to lean on when times get rough. :D

Back