SOCAL - Test n' Tune every Thursday nite

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

They have a 1/8th mile dragstrip and every Thurs. night its open to all street legal cars. they have bracket racing then also. Starts at 4pm - 9:30pm. i beleive its $20 to race and you get to go as many times as possible.

More info:
http://www.irwindalespeedway.com/dragstrip/index.asp

NOTE: no test n tune on 11/27 (thanksgiving)

Irwindale is near Arcadia, off the 210 freeway.

yeah I went around this time last year. mostly domestics though I think I only got to run 3 times and I didn't even bother pickin up my time slips.

hey CRXtunerFan, how many other so cal members are on here?

We should all meet up sometime. Next week when I get my paycheck I'm gonna pick up some pistons and slap on my turbo kit and I wouldn't mind driving a little ways to help with the break in.

cool man! how come u didnt pick up your slips? there are a handful of us from socal. been trying to organize some sort of meet for awhile in another thread here. some peeps cars arent running or are not street legal right now. it would be cool though. good luck with the buildup! :thumbsup:

Thanks,

My bro and a couple friends wouldn't mind meeting up as well as long as they don't have to work. How many are there that are here in so cal that would be willing to meet up and when would be the best day out of the week for everyone?

As for not pickin up my time slips, I don't know I think it was because I exited off the track at the very end that takes you all the way back into the parking lot and around. I only got to run 3 times though and then I left, the wait was too long for me. It was cool though I'd do it again.

i know of at least 6 people on here who are down to meet

rsaeini
tonyd0821
sohcslammer
me
dvs_prelude
arpee79

we're all down to meet... we've actually all already met up and kicked it, so just keep me posted and i'll pass the word along to the guys... we'll be there if time permits

:)

Ok so as for a place to meet up.

Irvine Spectrum is about 40 minutes away from me and I wouldn't have any problem going. Anyone else got any suggestions? I know ClubSi meets up and goes to Dromo1.

As for a date? Early to mid January cool with everyone? To request time off and make sure they don't have plans? Especially since I know alot of people may be too busy to meet up during december (myself included).

thats koo with me, i dont know if i'll have the exhaust and smog papers finished on my civic by then but i'll roll the EVO and race for pinks with four heads in the car!!

:inside joke: between rsaeini and tonyd0821

yeah, i've been meaning to head out that way. . .ohh yeah defintily add me to the list to meet up, that would be tight, we definitly should get something going, hopefully fontana will open back up soon next year so we can head out that way to

yeah Irwindale is mostly domestics, but it would be tight to meet out there, yeah lets definitly get something going, even something smaller would be tight...

Im down to meet, im there almost every thursday anyway, let me know the plan.

woooo hooo we actually have a GIRL whose interested in meeting up... every singe meet i've been to was all guys hahah... nice to have a change

:)

im in san bernardino :spin: the trans am isint insured and has no tags yet and i have not bought my soon to be acura, but any ways if i can get my step pops to roll out or i can go with a buddy im in. just get it set and i will see whats up.

my step dad is kinda a dick to get to go places but if hes willing its all good, just hope were not the only smokers :woo: <--marley lol

ya know i was thinking if i end up being in we could meat up at my place if it helped any. im right off the 210 on waterman in san berdoo.

i also want fools to come wrench! i just bought a pile of craftsman tools a craftsman roll away stands testing tools (compresion, vacuum, etc) its all lighted in my garage, just sence i moved from upland no one wants to wrench any more cause i live hella far. lol im all alone :doh:

if any one in the area needs a second set of hands and a garage with lights and tools hit me up im dying to wrench.......i love being a grease monkey :D to bad i cant find a job doing it.

im down for what ever so long as theres no oil spots (fuck geting yelled at) and shits cleand, put back, not lost, and you bring the weed :thumbsup:

ok talked to my step dad and told him if i pay will he stroll and he said yeah so looks like were in along with any friends i get to go. oh yeah... also i got a bad ass sony digi cam so mucho pictures for every one ;)

hey UDT... sorry bro but i couldnt understand half of what you typed... but i did clearly understand the the comment

just hope were not the only smokers

and your answer is that if i go you definitely will not be the only one smokin!!! hahaha

uhhh so have we set a date, cause as far as i know i havent seen anything concrete yet!!! as long as its sometime in january then im in. civic maybe, lancer if not civic.

as soon as we get a date set then i'll hit up sohcslammer & dvs_prelude since they havent been on here in a while

Yeah i grew up in chino hills, leave me a pm and ill check it before i leave the office, and id we can find a place to meet. Most of the time its me with my car and my bro with his gsr

alright cool! maybe later this month.

Jason - evo, civic, it dont matter. they both run 13's!! :D

UDT - cool! see u there. stoned or not lol.

Back