some chicks want me to strip for them :woot:

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

saturn_boy96

88 C1V1C 53D4N DR1V3R
ok, so last night i was at work, and these two chicks who i work with are like, " we're putting on a bachelorette party for our friend and we wanted to know if you would be the male stripper?"

i'm like WTF? cause i don't think i'm all that, so i decide there just messing with me and i blow 'em off and tell them to shut up, cause these girls are always messing with me.

anyway i talk to my boss about it later, and it turned out that these girls were serious. my boss knows there serious cause she'll be there too.

so what do you think i should do? i mean i'm not in that good of shape (meaning i'm a little pudgy), but i think it would be fun, and a good story to tell.

about the girls, i'm pretty sure they're both like 17, and i'm 21. but i don't know if i want to embarass myself that bad. and last week i tried to get one of their numbers, but she just blew me off, and said she is waiting for someone who's in boot camp, so i don't know what to think.

:cliffs:

some chicks asked me to strip for them at a bachlorette party they are having.

so what do you guys think?

Originally posted by xyswany@Apr 23 2004, 02:12 PM
17 year olds having bachelorette parties? do you live in alabama?

They're throwing the party, not having it... :D

And you said your boss was going to be there? There's no way I'd strip for my boss...

ok, send it to me i'll pm you my addy.

and as far as striping for my boss, she's like 30, and i work at dominoes so i don't really care about my job.

what do you guys think i should ask for as, ummm, compensation?

but seriously do you think this could ruin my chances at hooking up with one of these two ladies?

from what ive heard male strippers do some gay shit, they want you to dress up in some fucking costume, tip-toe around and thrust your silk covered package. i couldnt live with myself if i did any of that.

Originally posted by saturn_boy96@Apr 23 2004, 04:38 PM
but seriously do you think this could ruin my chances at hooking up with one of these two ladies?

Dude... NEVER date a co-worker!!!!!

Originally posted by xyswany@Apr 23 2004, 03:46 PM
from what ive heard male strippers do some gay shit, they want you to dress up in some fucking costume, tip-toe around and thrust your silk covered package. i couldnt live with myself if i did any of that.

not even once?

and it's not like mi'm gonna do it for free either. besides how many people can say they have been asked to strip by a couple of hotties?

yeah man that's another thing i was thinking about, one of them turns 18 on july 1, but honestly i have no idea hold the other chick is.

is it still illegal if i'm "working" :p ?

Back