someone with to much time

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRX-YEM

Super Moderator
VIP
now this guys got way to much time on his hands.
"A lengthy list of deviations to be found when comparing the text of The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R. Tolkien and the translation of those texts to film as undertaken by Peter Jackson, et.al."

http://jackflannel.org/lotr/

one_ring.jpg

:lol: .

I still like the Lord of the peep's.....that guy had way toooo much time on his hands

[GEEK]

That guy is a picky bitch. At least Steven Spielberg didn't get hold of it and butcher it like he did to Jurassic Park. i think Jackson did a really good job portraying Tolkein's story. However, I do agree that the scouring of the shire was an integral part of the story that should have been in ROTK.

[/GEEK]

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Jan 30 2004, 03:49 AM
[GEEK]

That guy is a picky bitch. At least Steven Spielberg didn't get hold of it and butcher it like he did to Jurassic Park. i think Jackson did a really good job portraying Tolkein's story. However, I do agree that the scouring of the shire was an integral part of the story that should have been in ROTK.

[/GEEK]

:werd:

I didn't hit the site, but I can imagine what he said..

BUT

There's no way to do any book justice on the screen unless you make a 24 hour (or longer) movie. I think Peter Jackson did a damn fine job!

Back