Soo sold the da , bought a SHO

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
dickskate said:
but even bone stock the 3/3.2 yamaha powerplants in them are well known fact v8 killers

SHOforum.com Frequently Asked Questions said:
1989-1995 /w manual transmission:

0-60: 6.4-7.0 seconds,

¼ mile 15.0-15.5 @ 91-95 MPH

1993-1995 /w automatic transmission:

0-60: 7.2-7.7 seconds

¼ mile: 15.4-15.9@ 89-93 MPH

1996-1999 (automatic only)
In other words, slow as fuck. What V8s is it killing? Cause that's even slower than a stock 90 Camaro Z28. And those were dog shit slow too.

I did my research. Can I start talking shit now, bub?

Based off of his taste in cars, my guess is a great SHO vs V8 match up would be a ford LTD.

I posted up times already in this thread showing how modern 4 cly cars like my wife's stock civic can be faster as with how damn near every v6 car made after 2000 is faster.

V8 killer is true if you base it on the v8s of the early 1980s the ones with so much smog crap on them they could hardly move out of their own way. Like from an LTD lol.

Guy has to be a troll. This thread is calling for another neg rep rally.

In other words, slow as fuck. What V8s is it killing? Cause that's even slower than a stock 90 Camaro Z28. And those were dog shit slow too.

those are full weight cars, theres 300+ lbs of interior you can remove from the drivers seats back alone, I took my 3100lb car, and its now a 3740lb car , very noticeable difference in handling and performance

those are full weight cars, theres 300+ lbs of interior you can remove from the drivers seats back alone, I took my 3100lb car, and its now a 3740lb car , very noticeable difference in handling and performance

lolololol not only does that info vary year to year, thats also full weight cars , ive got nothing to prove to you guys, and you can neg rep me, I give 0 fucks, im going to do what I want to do, im going to drive what I want to drive, you can either respect it for doing somthing different, or you can hate all you want which makes the outcome soo much better, but watch this video, its pretty interesting
Sleepers - YouTube

You become a fanboy of every car you own, then you get away from Hondas for a while and rag on them. Do you not realize what a moron you make of yourself?

\Why did you ADD 600lbs? You said bone stock vs bone stock. The same can be done to a camaro. You know how much the rear hatch alone weighs?

Last edited:
and btw, its got a gen 3 subframe, 13' cobra breaks, and custom made hubs to be 5x100 or 5x114,a cammed 3.3 (bored over 3.2) with a custom hand made lsd diff this car has alot more custom parts on it than 90% of the cars on this site[/QUOTE]

All i got from this... Was BREAKS..... LOLOLOLLLOLLOLLLLLOOOOLLLLOO

Look man... Im not for or against your car (or cars of choice) i always try to stay on the whole "to each his own" way of thinking... But this is HONDASWAP.... BUB... So for you to come on here and say, i sold my integra, and got a ford torn-ass!!! Applaud me!!! Accept me!!! Is super unrealistic. Im sure there are ford sites out there where these sho models are hailed as the second coming of christ... But its not going to happen here dude... Don't act all butt hurt when everyone tells you the car sucks this, and its ugly as shit that... Again, its HONDASWAP. Have you seen what happens when us honda (or jap car fans for that matter ) go on a non honda site or forum, or page? Think about it for a minute... And don't take this the wrong way, but grow up man.

Here's some other cool Tauri
0907trweb_17_z+2009_scrapin_the_coast_truck_show+ford_taurus_wagon_chop.jpg
ford-taurus-wagon-02.jpg
images

not trying to get acceptance from anyone, im not butthurt, on that same note, all my threads are usually the most popular for weeks, gets the most attention and comments, I realized one thing a good while ago, publicity is publicity , the good bad and the ugly, because even if you not talking good about my car, your still talking about it, and none of you have any knowledge about the cars and have 0 room to give a opinion on them, soo like I have said before, you can hate all you want but
images

Op would be a great guy at selling someone a paper clip.

Let me tell you why you need this paper clip and all the wonderful uses that can help make you live a better life.

I don't have to respect someone for doing something "different" especially when they're NOT doing anything different. You're again copying the lame shit your friends already did. And probably even more poorly. Which is the second reason you get no respect. Your "builds" just look like shit-tastic junk yard hack jobs.

This is the kind of outside the box thinking to be applauded. Admittedly way outside the sites general price range but you get the idea. It truly is unique. He didn't just screw and glue junkyard parts in/on a car and try to pass it off as trick.
5139859376_b0b157e31d.jpg

4533660544_c9b86737e3_o.jpg

hrdp_1103_12_o+magnus_jinstrands_v12_shelby_cobra_kit_car+v12_blower.jpg

magnus-jinstrands-v12-shelby-cobra-kit-car-10.jpg

Show some actual creativity and an ability to cleanly perform mods and maybe people will take notice in a positive light.

I really enjoyed my 89 Camaro. RS with the V6, 5 speed manual. What a gorgeous car.

Listen people, until you're on a Ninja ZX1400 - You're simply never going to be the fastest thing on the road.

There will always be nicer, always be faster than you. Get over yourselves.

I really enjoyed my 89 Camaro. RS with the V6, 5 speed manual. What a gorgeous car.

Listen people, until you're on a Ninja ZX1400 - You're simply never going to be the fastest thing on the road.

There will always be nicer, always be faster than you. Get over yourselves.

Dude, his SHO is faster than a ZX14 they are known to be inline 4 killers.

Its one thing to say my car is faster than yours, it's another to say i own a ninja 500 and its known to be a gsxr750 killer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back