Starbucks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by dvs_prelude+Sep 24 2003, 12:12 PM-->
sohcslammer
@Sep 24 2003, 01:02 PM
If Canek is going and he says the car feels slow.... I'll probably schmob the civic.  :D

:eek: That's it, I'm putting my exhaust back on :p

BTW... here's my nextel #... It's on a business account so it might not work, but it's worth a try ;)
122*74*2092

heres my nextel #: 126*137920*2

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Sep 24 2003, 04:10 PM
everybody do me a favor and vote for me on hondashowoff.com

too much rice on the top 10 charts there... im #8 right now under honda category lol

http://www.hondashowoff.com/profile.php?id=3042

if you have to sign up then do so!! lol

you better go back and check. looks like you're currently number 2.
a score of 5's accross the board will do that for you. wink. B)

Originally posted by rsaeini+Sep 25 2003, 06:44 AM-->
2 litre EG
@Sep 24 2003, 04:10 PM

too much rice on the top 10 charts there... im #8 right now under honda category lol

you better go back and check. looks like you're currently number 2.
a score of 5's accross the board will do that for you. wink. B)

hahaha dope thanks ray!!!

My bad I'm in a hurry so I couldnt read the whole thing... but when is this meeting going down? And its at a Starbucks in L.A. right? I hope this didnt already happen. I'd be comin up from San Diego. Really lookin for more info about this.
thanx.

Originally posted by preluderjs@Sep 25 2003, 07:35 PM
My bad I'm in a hurry so I couldnt read the whole thing... but when is this meeting going down? And its at a Starbucks in L.A. right? I hope this didnt already happen. I'd be comin up from San Diego. Really lookin for more info about this.
thanx.

shadney he's a diego native... meet up with him! lol basically this is how it goes preludejrs

october 10th, 1pm at shine street... the map is on one of these pages...

around 630pm meet at starfucks in carson right? so yeah take some time and read through real quick... you'll find the info

Originally posted by dvs_prelude+Sep 26 2003, 06:51 AM-->
2 litre EG
@Sep 24 2003, 07:10 PM

5s across the board biatch :worthy:

ohhhhhhhh mutha fuckin yeah!

JUST Checking to see if the SWAP MEET....ING is still going down on shyne street then down to startfucks on OCT 10 2005 .....did allz you post your nextel numbers #### :unsure: i would like to try and see if this nextel does go cross country like they say..POST THE NEXTEL NUMBERS PEEPS dont fuck around tho cuz some plp are at work and cant get called by friends sometimes so POST A GOOD TIME TO call

REVIVING THE THREAD AND ITS NOT WORTHLESS EITHER

Originally posted by arpee79@Sep 28 2003, 06:27 PM
JUST Checking to see if the SWAP MEET....ING is still going down on shyne street then down to startfucks on OCT 10 2005 .....did allz you post your nextel numbers #### :unsure: i would like to try and see if this nextel does go cross country like they say..POST THE NEXTEL NUMBERS PEEPS dont fuck around tho cuz some plp are at work and cant get called by friends sometimes so POST A GOOD TIME TO call

REVIVING THE THREAD AND ITS NOT WORTHLESS EITHER

my NEXTEL # - 126*137920*2

hit me up whenever, i could careless lol

btw the meet is october 10th 2003 not 2005

B)

:doh: 2005 i slipped up on that one hehe KOoo i will post mine like on the 9th cuz i usally leave it charging at work till my VACATION hit one the 10th w00t...
I will call ya.

HOw can i post pics of my car i need to get them out from my pictures FOLDER on my harddrive STEP BY STEP PLEASE

Anyone know what I should do if I cant be there at one but cant meet up at 630? Dont get done w/ school till 12 but thats at SDSU so thats like another 2 hours to get to L.A. Cant wait till six cuz I'm just gonna be stoppin on my way to Cal Poly SLO :) . Anyone I could get in touch w/ between those times? Dont have a nextel # tho :angry:

Originally posted by arpee79@Sep 29 2003, 04:34 PM
:doh: 2005 i slipped up on that one hehe KOoo i will post mine like on the 9th cuz i usally leave it charging at work till my VACATION hit one the 10th w00t...
I will call ya.

HOw can i post pics of my car i need to get them out from my pictures FOLDER on my harddrive STEP BY STEP PLEASE

:readfaq:
the step by steps are listes in the FAQ's and recently a few people have written them out for people such as yourself. do a search for it.

Originally posted by preluderjs@Sep 29 2003, 08:45 PM
Anyone know what I should do if I cant be there at one but cant meet up at 630? Dont get done w/ school till 12 but thats at SDSU so thats like another 2 hours to get to L.A. Cant wait till six cuz I'm just gonna be stoppin on my way to Cal Poly SLO :) . Anyone I could get in touch w/ between those times? Dont have a nextel # tho :angry:

just PM a few of us and talk to us offline. i'd rather not be the point person on this one since i'm not going to be there the entire time. i'm meeting up at 6:30pm @ Starbucks as well. i work from 8am-5pm so i definitely don't want everyone calling me between those hours trying to meet up.
i normally will take the lead role on a meet such as this. i normally will plan it out and coordinate with everyone but since i won't be there at 1pm i would appreciate someone else taking the lead role.

Originally posted by rsaeini+Sep 30 2003, 02:16 PM-->
preluderjs
@Sep 29 2003, 08:45 PM

just PM a few of us and talk to us offline. i'd rather not be the point person on this one since i'm not going to be there the entire time. i'm meeting up at 6:30pm @ Starbucks as well. i work from 8am-5pm so i definitely don't want everyone calling me between those hours trying to meet up.
i normally will take the lead role on a meet such as this. i normally will plan it out and coordinate with everyone but since i won't be there at 1pm i would appreciate someone else taking the lead role.

ya, i cant be ringmaster as well. im going to try my best to show up at shine street but no guarantees.

i might be starting a new job the day before, so either way, ill make every effort to show up then.

ray and tony both blow!!! lol... damn do i HAVE TO TAKE THE LEAD ON THIS ONE?!?! shit i guess its on me since i have no other life anyhows... shadney, you gonna be at shine street around 1pm? who else will be there around 1pm?

if no one else then i'd rather shadney and i meet up somewhere else since we dont know anyone at shine street... maybe we can meet at starfucks then from there go to your buddies house? if anyone else is gonna meet up at 1pm then we'll see what we can do from there...

if no one else is gonna be there until 630pm then thats how it is... we'll see everyone at starfucks at 630pm koo??

B) <//~~~ cool guy in charge

NO no im going to be there at 1pm on shine who elseis going to be there PLEASE POST
if your going to be at shine at 1pm SAY I.....Im on vacation starting the 9th so the on the 10th i will be looking forward to 1pm at shine.I will wash the BUCKET wich will look the same after i wash it .whos bringing the CHICK's.

Originally posted by arpee79@Sep 30 2003, 05:52 PM
NO no im going to be there at 1pm on shine who elseis going to be there PLEASE POST
if your going to be at shine at 1pm SAY I.....Im on vacation starting the 9th so the on the 10th i will be looking forward to 1pm at shine.I will wash the BUCKET wich will look the same after i wash it .whos bringing the CHICK's.

I

1pm for me!!

PS: im filipino so i might be late lol

Originally posted by arpee79@Sep 30 2003, 08:52 PM

:blink:

Back