Starbucks

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Sep 20 2003, 03:56 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Sep 20 2003, 11:58 AM
Shine Street y0. its over by IKEA off the 405 in Carson....Im sure u know where thats at 2litre.

Adam works over there, hes cool as fuck and been fixing up hondas forever and a day. I think he knows Bisi and them? dont quote me tho.
ill go down there this week and talk to him and see if he's coo coo with everyone meeting up over there,

OR

We can all meet up at my boy's shop, NuImage, over in Inglewood.

either way, i hope somebody brings a video camera so we can film that shit and upload it to the web....

i dont got one. i can make a 20 meg 1 min .avi file with my digital camera :lol:

or we can meet up in Long Beach somewhere, i konw a grip of Fillipino fools down there that are cool as fuck to chill with.

either way fine by me:p

which adam? scarface from savas??? lol

man please tell me its scarface from savas!!! imma clown when i get there... but i think im wrong ;p

haha we know all the foos from savas, nah its not him tho. lol.

nah Shine Street is right by ikea, and actually it is about 10 mins from the "race spot"

same general area. fuck ya, bring that 11 sec. hatch on !!!

im inviting this other fool with a boosted gsr in a eg coupe. hopefully he rolls too.

havent heard from Ray tho....wonder if he is rollin or not? :ph34r:

Originally posted by Tonyd0821+Sep 20 2003, 01:39 PM-->
Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Sep 20 2003, 03:56 PM
Tonyd0821
Shine Street y0.  its over by IKEA off the 405 in Carson....Im sure u know where thats at 2litre. 

Adam works over there, hes cool as fuck and been fixing up hondas forever and a day.  I think he knows Bisi and them?  dont quote me tho.
ill go down there this week and talk to him and see if he's coo coo with everyone meeting up over there,

OR

either way, i hope somebody brings a video camera so we can film that shit and upload it to the web....

i dont got one.  i can make a 20 meg 1 min .avi file with my digital camera :lol:

or we can meet up in Long Beach somewhere, i konw a grip of Fillipino fools down there that are cool as fuck to chill with.

man please tell me its scarface from savas!!! imma clown when i get there... but i think im wrong ;p

nah Shine Street is right by ikea, and actually it is about 10 mins from the "race spot"

im inviting this other fool with a boosted gsr in a eg coupe. hopefully he rolls too.

call ray up... he's your lover not mine

haha

:p

Hey you guys think i can show up there i havent been able to race my bucket with any one.
I also liked to take some pics or video ofyour guys swap cars...... SO CAN I GO. I HAVE A NEXTEL AND IT ALWAYS WORKING i90c

Originally posted by arpee79@Sep 20 2003, 08:39 PM
WORKING i90c

I don't know guys... he's got a I90. :ph34r: And fuck you guys, I'm bringing a 16 second integra and a 17 second accord. :D Watch out! Actually, I will hopefully have bought the NEW G-ride by then.

I know you're scared Jason.... B)

What do you think? Low 13s? (Not that I'm buying it for the drags or anything. I wil OWN auto X this year)

I'm going to test drive it tomorrow morning... I'll let you guys know how it goes...

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Sep 20 2003, 08:29 PM-->
@Sep 20 2003, 08:39 PM
WORKING i90c

I don't know guys... he's got a I90. :ph34r: And fuck you guys, I'm bringing a 16 second integra and a 17 second accord. :D Watch out! Actually, I will hopefully have bought the NEW G-ride by then.

I know you're scared Jason.... B)

What do you think? Low 13s? (Not that I'm buying it for the drags or anything. I wil OWN auto X this year)

I'm going to test drive it tomorrow morning... I'll let you guys know how it goes...

oh you want some of me? lol bring it! bakersfield... october 18 & 19 =)

as for arpee79 roll by i dont mind... the more the merrier, hopefully we get this organized

B)

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 20 2003, 02:58 PM
Shine Street y0. its over by IKEA off the 405 in Carson.

:eek: Carson :eek: thats f*cking far for me. Shiiiieeeeeeeet, com on guys move it farther south. Peace.

-Jeff

sweet im in w00t Just make it clear as to where were going to meet
or is this the official spot Shine Street y0. its over by IKEA off the 405 in Carson.
and a little more info on the crossing streets shine street and ___________

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Sep 20 2003, 08:10 PM-->
Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Sep 20 2003, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Sep 20 2003, 03:56 PM
Tonyd0821
Shine Street y0.  its over by IKEA off the 405 in Carson....Im sure u know where thats at 2litre. 

Adam works over there, hes cool as fuck and been fixing up hondas forever and a day.  I think he knows Bisi and them?  dont quote me tho.

OR

i dont got one.  i can make a 20 meg 1 min .avi file with my digital camera :lol:

call ray up... he's your lover not mine

haha

:p

he's using me to get to you :lol:

Where is that fucker Ray anyways? he dissappeared off the face of the planet, my cell is not hooked up, and i dont got his #. i think that fool works on the weekdays full time. so dont know if he gonna show in the daytime. ill pm him tho.

aside from that, if we move that shit even further south than Carson, dvs, and jason got to drive that much further (they are coming from the valley or some place far far away like that...ya know, out in the boon-docks :lol: )

ill bring some windex to wipe off the 3-foot jurassic park bugs and cow feathers you guys got in that area, off your evo's winshield jason :lol:

You guys a'comin' beverly hillbilly style y0? Grandma sittin shotgun on the rockin' chair and all? :lol:

j/p. :D

Ok guys i'm here. Sorry, i've been hella busy lately trying to get my car put back together, working, going to school and celebrating my b-day. i'm down to meet up with you guys. i just can't meet up with you all before 6:00pm cuz i work full time like Tony already mentioned.

I'm still working on the car, it has a slipping clutch and problem with the cooling system but hopefully it should be at 100% by the 10th. I already ordered a clutch and i should have it installed by this weekend. I'm waiting until Oct.1st to fix the cooling system because I'm going to take my car into school and use the ohm-meter and voltmeter they have to check the entire system.

For those of you who do not know, Shine Street is a shop not an actual street. Refer to the map i listed. It has the address on there so you can get directions if you need to. It's a perfect place to meet up cuz there is a speed shop there and a pep boys so if you need anything for your car you just walk over there.
The Carson(ghetttttooooooo) mall is there as well as the Ikea that's already mentioned. Jason, the "Jolli Bee" is right down the street. :lol:

Jason, are you getting jealous of what Tony and I have. It's more than just what meets the eye. j/k. :p

s3f6f0c1d0272a.jpg

Originally posted by rsaeini@Sep 22 2003, 06:58 AM
Jason, the "Jolli Bee" is right down the street. :lol:

Jason, are you getting jealous of what Tony and I have. It's more than just what meets the eye. j/k. :p

i could careless about ALL OF THOSE PLACES...

all you had to say was JOLIBEE down the street and i'll find my way!!! lol i follow my nose... jolibee is the SHIT!!! and when you guys get there i'll prolly be over there eating already!!!

oh yeah!!

just some FYIs.

-if you guys have obnoxiously loud cars you will get rolled on cuz there is a sheriff station down the street.

-there are plenty of places to eat around there(yoshinoya, carsl jr, jack-in-the-crack, del taco, jolli bee, etc...) so don't bother trying to bring food with you.

-the local hangout(Carson Town Center) is about 2-3 minutes from Shine Street.

Page 3. OWN3D!

i just checked the distance from my house to shine street... and its 74 miles lol

whew thats distance, but i'll make it in no time

Originally posted by rsaeini@Sep 22 2003, 09:58 AM

:lol:

and for you two love birds, there are plenty of motels up and down Avalon :lol:

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Sep 22 2003, 11:38 AM
i just checked the distance from my house to shine street... and its 74 miles lol

whew thats distance, but i'll make it in no time

im sure you allready know this....

but make sure you get to the top of the sepulveda pass before 1pm.

405 > you on a friday afternoon :lol:

i hate fucking los angeles.

i think sohcslammer had the right idea. we need to get a list going of who is going to go.

1. rsaeini
2. tonyd0821
3. 2litereg
4. sohcslammer
5. dvs_prelude?
??????????

and i was going to post this on ephatch.com, maybe we can get a few of them to roll by as well. they mostly have 02-03 Civic Si's. what do you guys think?

true, the 405 sucks ass on fridays. especially when you get between the 101 and the 10.

You guys could watch me race ricers in my jeep, nothing better than beating a SOHC riced out civic in a jeep grand cherokee.

Originally posted by KWJaY@Sep 22 2003, 12:40 PM
You guys could watch me race ricers in my jeep, nothing better than beating a SOHC riced out civic in a jeep grand cherokee.

Or you can sit at the end of the street with my nextel in your hand. :D

I'm thinking that if we can get enough cars, like 15-20 we might want to drive out to the boonies so we can race all night and not worry about cops and shit. Just cruise down the 5 and find some abandoned frontage road or something? Or maybe you LA kids know of somewhere better. But I have no license still and don't really like impound yards.

Originally posted by rsaeini@Sep 22 2003, 12:19 PM
i think sohcslammer had the right idea. we need to get a list going of who is going to go.

1. rsaeini
2. tonyd0821
3. 2litereg
4. sohcslammer
5. dvs_prelude?
??????????

and i was going to post this on ephatch.com, maybe we can get a few of them to roll by as well. they mostly have 02-03 Civic Si's. what do you guys think?

true, the 405 sucks ass on fridays. especially when you get between the 101 and the 10.

if i got time this week ill stop by shine street and talk to Adam to see if it's cool.

u think the shop would have a problem with us meeting up there?

if so, we can just move the meet 100 yards to the huge ass ikea parking lot there.

I don't think they'll mind. I know they have meets over there every now and again. The last one I went to was about 3-4 months ago.
Just check with them about it. I doubt they will turn us away considering it will allow people to get familiar with their shop and possibly drive some business.

Back