Started smoking again. Explanation inside

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Got caught in a speed trap? Or got caught speeding. Hmm.

Why don't you pay the ticket and learn your lesson like regular people? I'm so sick of people getting out of tickets for something they blatantly did, and this and that bull shit. It's called accountability people. Just because you choose to not be responsible for yoru actions, and you speed, your still accountable for how fast you were going. If you're breaking the speed limit, then that's your fault if you get caught. pay the fine.

[/rant]

this isn't anything personal, I'm just sick of all my friends and everyone I know bitching about how they got caught speeding, like they never speed and when they do they always get tickets.

[//rant]

I was doing 52 in a 50. It changed to a 35 and I saw lights. Was I caught speeding? No doubt. Would I have slowed down given another 20 seconds? Most likely. I just don't have the cash to pay it. And I would rather not put it on my credit card. I really never speed. And if it comes to that, I will pay it without bitching. But the cop did say he wanted to talk to the cop of the PBA card I gave him. That's what I meant by "get out of it". If he hadn't said that it would already be on my credit card.

a little off topic but i boaught a pack yesterday...it was the best smoke ive had in my life

a little off topic but i boaught a pack yesterday...it was the best smoke ive had in my life
I finished my pack last night. But I just woke up(I work late nights at a bar. It blows).
I really could use one.

Back