street racing on discovery

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Trinity@Feb 10 2004, 12:09 AM
she made real girl racers looked bad, why can't i be on shows like this.

about throwing a car together in 36 hours..... you mst not race much at all. sometimes this is a must. i know i've helped put together swapped and FI cars in a short time span. oh well i'm sure it was a stupid show, good thing i didnt have cable

With a TV crew there interviewing you all the time? It was a NOS button electrical taped to the shifter, It was probably so the n00b driver wouldn't fuck up and crash the car trying to hit the button.

very very very sad... why didnt they put a b18 in there and boost that instead of a b16? and why no LSD??? still confused... supposed to be pro's oh well.. it was an unequal race, both needed experience and 1 wheel against awd isnt somthing obie trice should be happy about... to that woman if you see this.. why would you mess up a family over a car? cars cant be bought love cant =] bye bye

what is her name on h-t cause i wanna say how bad she sucked my ass.
i WISH i would get a chance to do something like this to regain some sort of hope for female drivers. seriously i know why people look at me funny when i pull up to race

FOR SALE...SC50 turbo ( 1 2 )
Forum » Classifieds: Forced Induction
Creator » turbochic 9:44 PM 2/9/2004
by ModenaTwinTurbo 43
FOR SALE: fmax turbo manifold ( 1 2 )
Creator » turbochic 9:07 AM 2/7/2004
by turbochic 41
FOR SALE: XS Enginering ..B series turbo manifold..
Creator » turbochic 8:47 PM 2/6/2004
by Blown90hatcH 4
FOR SALE: ZEX nirous kit $350+shipping
Creator » turbochic 8:31 AM 2/6/2004
by turbochic 23
FOR SALE: ZEX KIT $350.00 +shipping
Creator » turbochic 9:26 AM 2/4/2004
by turbochic 16

looks like shes getting out. lol

oh god and she has fmax as her email, thats her fuxin problem. no, but anyways its sad when something you live and breathe in the summer is something your good at and you get enoughs shit as it is, then some fuckface of a chick comes out who says that street racing is bad then priceeds to not do any better at the track is just a slap in the face. i work hard for the shit i do in the street andi don't sleep sometimes if someone breaks and i do go to the track on the weekends for bracket racing and i gurantee if i had that car i would have run faster times. oh well i don't but i wish i had been on the show

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 10 2004, 09:09 AM
<--- got dusted by trinity on the highway

:ph34r:

dude, i dusted your ass in the mirage on the highway. :D

trinity: women like you need to set these idiots straight y0!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Feb 10 2004, 09:44 AM-->
Originally posted by TurboMirage@Feb 10 2004, 09:31 AM
pissedoffsol
@Feb 10 2004, 09:09 AM

dude, i dusted your ass in the mirage on the highway. :D

trinity: women like you need to set these idiots straight y0!

what in gods name are you talking about. we NEVER raced.

:stfunoob:

i was just messin with ya. chill. :lol:

but for real, the mirage does keep up with my 240sx. B)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 10 2004, 09:09 AM

me too :ph34r:

then when we got back to si-steves house she made fun of me for her seeing yell oh shit.

Its not an excuse but as crx yem and anyone who was stuck behind my car that day can tell you something wasn't running right. I switched it to obd1 a few weeks later and it ran good.
I was impressed with your hatch, that thing moved pretty good for what it had, and you can drive.

yeah its quick but getting a b16 transplant and that d series is being rebuilt for all motor.

but the true factor that day was chet racing the viper

Back