Sup ladies?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ji,

thats way too far for him to drive. <_<

Well it wouldn't be too far for ME to drive... but Justin's a Jersey boy living just outside of NYC these days. :p

eip_r32_turbo_02_600.jpg

I personally wouldnt have purchased the 32 if it had a 4 cylinder in it. You can never and will never get the same amount of power from a 4 cylinder as you would a 6 cylinder. Sure, a 4 cylinder can have 241hp but at what rpms does it hit? How about torque? etc etc etc etc etc.

Keep the 4 cylinder for the 20th anniversary edition. :)

Vermont is way too far from me. I had a problem driving 3 hours to celia's house. hahahahahahahaha.

:lol: ;) :D :p

Stock no. But that r32 is EIP's project. Turbo r32. If you guys would like more specs, I can provide them.

What makes this car great is not only does it have an awesome motor that can handle high amounts of boost, but its awd and handles like a dream. Yes it can stand to lose some weight but hey, I rather be in a heavy solid car anyways.

The car is what it is. This car was never built to be a drag racer even though there is already one in the low 11's. (might even be high 10's) and they are running high 13's stock. This car was built for something else.......... :)

Originally posted by JustinVw@May 8 2004, 07:29 AM
The car is what it is. This car was never built to be a drag racer even though there is already one in the low 11's. (might even be high 10's) and they are running high 13's stock. This car was built for something else.......... :)

You getting into some serious autocross racing? :)

id say a slight bit more. it isnt a honda, and ive got a few "bolt ons" :lol:

but you gotta make it up to bristol first! say, the 23rd? :D just bring an empty car and 25 bucks for registration.

Originally posted by JustinVw@May 8 2004, 11:38 AM
Sure! Send me a plane ticket and a car transport and I'll be there!!!

Would you settle for two HondaSwappers driving down to get you. We'll chauffeur you to the event in one of our cars... and take turns driving your R32 up. ;) Ji will you join me? lol. :lol:

LMAO!!!!! Still you're favorite request.... eh? ;)

Hmmmm... and it's almost tempting too... I'm thinking a Saw Mill Parkway run, a day of autocrossing in Bristol AND a weekend spent on Rte.17 driving your R32 MIGHT be worth ONE BJ. Haha...... :p

if she gives the BJ, i still get to drive, right? :p

Back