Swap Prices

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey just want to say great topic going here.

I registered just to get on this. I am in Whittier Ca. I am also looking for a swap. Hopefully b18c :)

If anyone gets something going or has some reconmendations to make I would appreciate it. (I will check out Hook-up tomorrow)

This SOHC is just getting old to me. I need some power!

check the thread you started- i just made a long post in it.

hey im me on aol or send me an email dude, i live about 45 mins from you....palos verdes.
lemme know what u deciding to do

zeon zaku

I spoke to Chris at Hook-Ups today. I asked if they had any USDM engines, they didn't. I also asked how much it would be for a GSR turn key swap, that is as close to legal as possible (so I can have it reffed). He said that they have some JDM gsr engiens older then 96 (that won't help me get smoged) that he could swap for 4300.00. If I wanted it to be ODB2 it would cost $600.00 more. He then recommended an ITR for 5300.00 He said all his ITR are 96 or newer. If I went for the ITR, it would complete ready to go, and the most reliable out of all the swaps.

So what do you guys think?

An ITR would be pretty sweet, but 5k is alot of cash :(

i just had ANOTHER swap done into a 92 dx hatch, im in boston...its was 1200 for the a2 with 23k miles, 400 shipping for the engine and 800 for labor, the header and custom exhaust was just about a g, then all the bolt ons add up as well, but you could do that exhaust cheaper, and wait on the bolt ons if you can spare the quality.... but its just about 2500 out here for the basic engine and swap...

Back