Taking a nice long road trip/getaway.....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

no, im pretty positive its bronchitis, i literally get it every year.
always starts off with a small cough, then progresses, i was just hoping that since i didnt get it earlier in the year that it would skip.

but, alas, its here and im not so lucky.

on topic though, just got back into nashville. tired, coughing, and very pissed off/irritated.

yeah, it blows. but, thats my luck.
im glad i decided to come back, i would hate to be stuck out somewhere feeling like shit. coughing my ass off. will be going to the doc on monday. need to get a steroid inhaler and one of those packs.

will be postponed. may just fly next time, who knows.

also, dallas was a big deciding factor too, will fill that in more later.
was going to just take it day by day, and decided yesterday morning that id just go to dallas, see how that went and then decide from there whether to go on or back. then the situation that arised while there just topped off my feeling of ready to toss the towl in for the time being.

That sucks man. Hope you feel better soon and can get back out there at some point soon.

Ive never had a problem driving long distances alone. But then again I had a gig driving combine 12 hours a night too.

Ive never had a problem driving long distances alone. But then again I had a gig driving combine 12 hours a night too.

I'd just rather have someone with me. I don't mind driving for hours on end, but when it comes down to it, I'd like to have the lady awptickes with me.

the driving by myself isnt a problem. its stopping and being in a strange place with nobody to talk too.
but, i already expected that.

Hate to hear that man, I just thought about you wondering if you had left yet/how it was going.

What part of TN do you live in again? I know for me Nashville is a shitty enough drive.

I don't ever mind driving alone, the woman is nice company but anytime she gets relaxed, she goes to sleep and thats no help for me, lol.

Back