taking off the valve cover for my 91 accord, a few tips?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
lolatu ' s a stupid ricer fagot

-if u ask me : )

And Im the one bashing??? All I did was answer his question on how to make the car look cooler. As I see running around town there are ALOT of hondas EXACTLY how I described them. Then mr. doesnt know wtf an oil cap is came in and was talkin shit about his magic racecar that now does a scary 13 second quarter mile and how he will race me for a couple of g's. I then asked him about the car in a nice way and he called me a faggot noob ricer. How am I the one bashing??

Then I love the fact that hes makin fun of me for driving a turbo 4 cylinder when his car is only a 4 cylinder??? But hondas are almighy I guess:rolleyes:...........

And finally I love how mr. my valvecover just gave me 1000hp is kissing up to v-tech vaders ass.

Im not the one with the bashing problems it you guys...

also 91withextras answer my questions. What work was done? Do you have a timeslip and what were your trap speeds?

And Im the one bashing??? All I did was answer his question on how to make the car look cooler. As I see running around town there are ALOT of hondas EXACTLY how I described them. Then mr. doesnt know wtf an oil cap is came in and was talkin shit about his magic racecar that now does a scary 13 second quarter mile and how he will race me for a couple of g's. I then asked him about the car in a nice way and he called me a faggot noob ricer. How am I the one bashing??

Then I love the fact that hes makin fun of me for driving a turbo 4 cylinder when his car is only a 4 cylinder??? But hondas are almighy I guess:rolleyes:...........

And finally I love how mr. my valvecover just gave me 1000hp is kissing up to v-tech vaders ass.

Im not the one with the bashing problems it you guys...

also 91withextras answer my questions. What work was done? Do you have a timeslip and what were your trap speeds?
so you wasent being sarcastic or making fun of him at all in your first post ?

lolatu ' s a stupid ricer fagot

-if u ask me : )

what are you even basing this on. i'm pretty sure that he doesn't even own a honda

vtec vader, having the most rep points is like being the coolest kid with down syndrome. so what, take me down to negative 108 for all i care... i stood up for lolatu because I knew him before he joined this forum.

Anyways, were you saying that I contradicted myself?

what are you even basing this on. i'm pretty sure that he doesn't even own a honda

vtec vader, having the most rep points is like being the coolest kid with down syndrome. so what, take me down to negative 108 for all i care... i stood up for lolatu because I knew him before he joined this forum.

Anyways, were you saying that I contradicted myself?
i could tell and that other guy that just joined also, and yup thats what i said

No I was being sarcastic but it was a joke god. U shouldve said lol i hate ricers or something and not gone off on me, dude.

AND FOR 91accordwithwork. GIVE ME MORE INFO ABOUT YOUR CAR!!! TIMESLPI? TRAP SPEED? WORK?

I want to race you but you still wont answer my questions???

No I was being sarcastic but it was a joke god. U shouldve said lol i hate ricers or something and not gone off on me, dude.

AND FOR 91accordwithwork. GIVE ME MORE INFO ABOUT YOUR CAR!!! TIMESLPI? TRAP SPEED? WORK?

I want to race you but you still wont answer my questions???
the reason i went off is because this is a thread about a v/c getting painted it was way off topic and just stupid, i mean how would you like it if you joined this form to learn and everywhere you went there was this one kid that keeps trowing it off topic with stupid remarks

bottom line is was off topic and uncalled for when the guy was just asking for help

the reason i went off is because this is a thread about a v/c getting painted it was way off topic and just stupid, i mean how would you like it if you joined this form to learn and everywhere you went there was this one kid that keeps trowing it off topic with stupid remarks

When I started to learn about my car there were a couple of people who did that. But I didnt wine about it. Also the kid should get a fucking haynes manual or something if hes always asking stupid questions like what the oil cap does or how do i remove the power steering pump.

IMO V-TECH SUCKS!!!!!!!

holy fuck dude get a life or are u sad that i made a remark against your boyfriend??? Go have gay sex in the back of your hondas.

When I started to learn about my car there were a couple of people who did that. But I didnt wine about it. Also the kid should get a fucking haynes manual or something if hes always asking stupid questions like what the oil cap does or how do i remove the power steering pump.

IMO V-TECH SUCKS!!!!!!!
it wasent here

he was asking for opinions NOT HELP
and he was asking for help read

no he was asking for opinion on what he should do to make his car look cooler. Asking for help on looks is the same as asking for your opinion.

shut up vtec-vader, this guy was CLEARLY making fun of him. your just mad because you probably did all of this to your car thinking that it was cool and fast.

hmm... #90

looks like i was saying shut up to vtec-vader because he said that lolatu was making himself look like a dumb ass (lolatu=this guy) for suggesting those things to 91.

You know guys, I personally think that putting a big wing on the car would help you tons...that way when your car's drivetrain scatters everywhere after you bounce of the rev limiter for all eternity you will have something to push that piece of shit off the starting line.

Oh course...not all ricers do that right? some just make lame ass excuses for letting off during a race...or some try and scare people by saying that their accord jumps from 14 to 13 seconds within a day....

Buy a real car...and get rid of those toys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back