taking off the valve cover for my 91 accord, a few tips?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I said that maybe putting a big wing on your cars would help you guys....that way when you bounce your shit off the rev limiter and your drivetrain scatters you can push your POS off the starting line so we can get the real cars runnin.

But not all ricers do that...some make lame ass excuses for not racing us and some think therir cars run on hopes and dreams...either way, sell that POS honda and buy a real car

^^^^ What he said.

but there running 13's thats scary fast. Must be from the cool blue valvecover and all the stickers.

get a doubledecker wing for DOUBLE downforce

naw aem is only worth 50. now the edelbrock sticker thats 500

^^^
If Hondas suck, why are you here you little cocksucker. Go get a fucking life. And what's your ride again...?

I'm thinking the good o'le :ban: stick may need to be brought out soon. This is sad. Or at least the o'le :locked: would probably work just as well.

yer right, this is a good waste of time....but I should be able to get my giggles from these little forums ya got here...after all....hondas are made to laugh at....

And if you cant tell what type of cars I enjoy just by reading my name...well then yer just as bad as every other ricer-trash

Tell me about it. I'm gone for like 2 hours, come back, there's TWO more pages of Honda bashing and all that bullshit. Why be on here if you don't like Hondas at least a little? God, n00b fights are the worst. This is worse than my shit when I first got here.

yer right, this is a good waste of time....but I should be able to get my giggles from these little forums ya got here...after all....hondas are made to laugh at....

And if you cant tell what type of cars I enjoy just by reading my name...well then yer just as bad as every other ricer-trash

How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

lmao i sold one of the rarest turbo doges ever made because it was a pos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back