Tax Return: What are you going to do with it?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what the fuck for? Talk about a poor investment. FoMoCo... bleh.

It's funny... I went over my post last night about the Mustang I conned in North Carolina.. I said things like "I'll never buy one of these" and "The interior is so cheap". I bashed that car.

Like a catholic girl at camp, I can't get that fucking retarded little car out of my head.

IRA FTW. try to get it in before the end of the tax year so you can put it towards the 2006 year.

I just redid my family room. I went from basic TV speakers to a Onkyo receiver with HDMI support, but I'm not happy with that so it's going back and I'm replacing it with an Elite series receiver. I also bought some floor speakers and a center/rear speakers. and then there's the PS3 from a few weeks ago. all of that I told myself either xmas gift or its where my tax return is going....

at least that's what I tell myself lol.

IRA FTW. try to get it in before the end of the tax year so you can put it towards the 2006 year.

Well, it's coming from my tax money *IF* I get a decent amount back. It's money I don't need to have, so it's going where it can work for me.

i agree with steve... if you're looking to buy a house soon, DONT put it somewhere where you can't get at it, no matter how little it is.

honeslty, you're best off putting it towards your car payment. get rid of as much as that as you can.

That depends on if I can even get a house. I've been looking around for something cheaper than that one house I did find.

My future 'to-dos' will only become realities if the 'what-ifs' are favorable.

I just got a partial sponsorship with Corbeau...so I think I'm gonna use it on some racing seats...WERD!

IRA money doesn't need to be locked up till april 15th

i would also advise against dumping it into anything with early withdrawl penalties
if you're 6 months down the road from a house consider a 6 month CD

i would also advise against dumping it into anything with early withdrawl penalties

note the end of the tax year part =)~

I would keep that in checking, and NEVER touch it. Shows a history. After any house goes through,then invest it.

Also, I got my new credit report in. Since beginning to look for a home, my credit has shot up 20 points in TU, 14 points in Experian and 4 points in Equifax.

note the end of the tax year part =)~
tax year ends dec 31, lol

Also, I got my new credit report in. Since beginning to look for a home, my credit has shot up 20 points in TU, 14 points in Experian and 4 points in Equifax.
thats suprising...
i thought people running your credit score was suspossed to make it go down...
:shrug2:

There's "good hits" and there's "bad hits" to your credit report. Usually, creditors are a bad hit, but there's a certain limit to them before it effects your score.

I would keep that in checking, and NEVER touch it. Shows a history. After any house goes through,then invest it.

Badass. When my friend went to get his house he was at like 527, so they wouldn't approve him until he had gotten something or another fixed with his bank due to his debit card. It was some sort of misunderstanding that as soon as it got fixed, his credit rating shot up to like 650 and was immediately approved for his house.

Back