Team 1320's All Motor ITB K20/K24 Eg Project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well the dash is off now and it goes back to paint tomorrow to get the caged and base plates painted... here are some better pics of the cage. i'll get some after its painted.

Picture305.jpg

Picture297.jpg

Picture298.jpg

Picture299.jpg

Picture300.jpg

Picture301.jpg

Picture302.jpg

Picture303.jpg

Picture306.jpg

Picture308.jpg

Picture310.jpg

its there so if the flywheel shatter pieces dont fly into the drivers compartment. Its called a scatter [or shatter] shield.

I actually heard about that happening not long ago, like some dude my buddy knows his flywheel exploded and almost took his head off or some shit, I didnt even know it could happen

I actually heard about that happening not long ago, like some dude my buddy knows his flywheel exploded and almost took his head off or some shit, I didnt even know it could happen

yeah it happens... plus it's required if you go faster than, i belive mid or low 11's

All motor... thats insane.. love it. keep updating this

here are some pics i took, before i dropped it off at the Tovi's paint shop. to get the cage and inside sprayed... i put on the 15x8 Axis OG's wheels wrapped with bfg drag radials all around 225/15/50 in the front and 205/15/50 on the rear... these are gonna be the street tires/wheels... and got the Mugen's on stand by for special events lol...

CIMG0289.jpg

CIMG0291.jpg

CIMG0292.jpg

CIMG0293.jpg

CIMG0294.jpg

CIMG0295.jpg

CIMG0296.jpg

CIMG0297.jpg

CIMG0298.jpg

btw the date is incorrect on these pics, some how the date was changed and i hadn't noticed...

nice one bro....super fun thread...when all is said and done, i better see the 1/4 videos.

Back