Team 1320's All Motor ITB K20/K24 Eg Project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hell yeah that paint job looks hot , I just sprayed mines today its not even close, the good thing my friend and i did everything so it was fun and kind of cheap. Good luck with the rest .

Yup still going great, can't wait to see this beast live. Are you going to be waiting until next season to run it?? No worries just get back to me whenever, I know it still has awhile to go. :D
Oh and is Bubba tuning it for you????

Yup still going great, can't wait to see this beast live. Are you going to be waiting until next season to run it?? No worries just get back to me whenever, I know it still has awhile to go. :D
Oh and is Bubba tuning it for you????

for sure it will be all done for finals... the goal is to have the whole car done in 4-5 weeks so we can get it on the dyno... and get dome time slips

i plan to let three tuners give it a shot:

-church automotive
-do-it-dyno
-erick's racing

here are some pics i got from Jeff sorry they sized down too much, i will post up bigger ones onces i pick it up, or maybe after i get the cage painted... i'm hoping to pick it up tomorrow and shoot straight to paint....

IMG_3745Medium.jpg

IMG_3741Medium.jpg

IMG_3748Medium.jpg

IMG_3755Medium.jpg

IMG_3739Medium.jpg

IMG_3738Medium.jpg

IMG_3743Medium.jpg

IMG_3751Medium.jpg

IMG_3749Medium.jpg

man Jeff can weld

ok my camera took a shit again... so here are some crappy sidekick3 pics of my head i got back from Tom at Portflow design. it looks great as i expected from Tom...

thanks again to skunk2, sportcarmotion and portflow for helping on the build up.

Skunk2 valve springs
Skunk2 retainers
Skunk2 1mm over sized flat valves

as you guys can see i'm not really holding or hiding anything back on the build up. no material was added to the head.

for reals im gonna go camera shopping soon... lol

IMG00016.jpg

IMG00015.jpg

IMG00014.jpg

IMG00013.jpg

IMG00012.jpg

IMG00005.jpg

Back