Tell the parents or no?..it's exactly what you're thinking it's about

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yup, then they wonder where stuff like the angry pirate comes from

Yeah I suppose... Haha.. I guess its just that a lot of things just gross me out now.. And yeah, I do get sick from thinking of anyone getting rammed in the ass... My dr. had to put her finger up my butt and I got sick, not to mention that shit hurt.. My ass bled.. I couldn't imagine anything else goin up there. So props to you for withstanding that pain.

Your ass bled from a finger? Well then, I dunno what to tell ya. There are other guys here on HS that let their gfs put a finger or two up their butt and are cool with it. You must have been all tense or something for your ass to bleed.

I can't even imagine swallowing anything like that..
Nasty.

I'm with you, that's fuckin raunchy

Ergo, your current status.

I don't get it

her doctor has 12" street fingernails with a 12 carat engagment brilliant cut on it and pawn shop setting.

Paredo's google rule applies.

er·go (ûr
prime.gif
g
omacr.gif
, âr
prime.gif
-)conj. Consequently; therefore.

adv. Consequently; hence.

yo, man i didnt know you like guys. my bad when i said "that you can forget about the noodles cuz im not gay" my bad. I didnt know my respects to your decisions. plus 3 of my friends are gay and they are hella funny to be around with. anyways my bad G......

Well.. I'd usually swallow.. Spitting wastes valuable time..
But I haven't been in the mood for any sexual activity since I started getting sick..
And I probably was tense - Once she said she was putting her finger in my butt I'm like.. Are you serious? The babys not coming out of there what the fuck are you doing lady?
I'm a big baby basically..^_^

yo, man i didnt know you like guys. my bad when i said "that you can forget about the noodles cuz im not gay" my bad. I didnt know my respects to your decisions. plus 3 of my friends are gay and they are hella funny to be around with. anyways my bad G......

Haha, no offense taken, I don't think you really even said anything remotely offensive

she said she doesn't swallow,

ergo being pregnant

ah, gotchya

Well.. I'd usually swallow.. Spitting wastes valuable time..
But I haven't been in the mood for any sexual activity since I started getting sick..
And I probably was tense - Once she said she was putting her finger in my butt I'm like.. Are you serious? The babys not coming out of there what the fuck are you doing lady?
I'm a big baby basically..^_^

eww, eww, I don't know how you let someone bust in your mouth, I don't even like to bust my own jizz in someone else's mouth

I was about to ask Bryan if he preferred loads blown on his chest, his hair or in the socket. I guess now I know :)

Back