The Black 89

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

who cares about bang for buck when you're in a 20 year old car that is still nothing special?

What is the best bang for buck car to hit 12s on street tires?

Now that I'm more into.

who cares about bang for buck when you're in a 20 year old car that is still nothing special?

What is the best bang for buck car to hit 12s on street tires?

Now that I'm more into.

New Mustang GT 5.0. :)

ive rode in some extremely fast cars, trust me, I know my cars not fast by any means, but it holds its own, esp for power>investment, theres not another 900-1500 car out there that will touch it

I love that you've now lowered the price range under my GTA. Bahahahaha

Nah, too much. although yes it is a good option.

Thinking more along the line of cheap cars + mods = 12s

I gotcha. I was just thinking right around 3Xk new and is stupid quick. But I guess that's a ton of money for kind of thread. :wink:

the oh soo rare gen 1 tarus "limited" , begs to be sho swapped
178970_10152792827560076_1448117721_n.jpg

Why didn't they make the SHO look like that?

and my car will run 12s if I completely gut it, install the cams, and throw some good ole wrinkle walls up front, still be under $2000

and my car will run 12s if I completely gut it, install the cams, and throw some good ole wrinkle walls up front, still be under $2000

Pretty sure it will run faster than a 12 if you just roll it off of a tall cliff.

it would almost be worth while to buy a $300-500 blown up fiesta , and throw my spare subframe and 3.0 under it, lol its been done, sweet ass rides, I saw a real shogun get autox'd last year at the sho convention, shit was sweet and doing what it was built to do

Soo this might sound stupid, my car has fairly nice interior for a 89, but side note the small imperfections bug the shit out of me more and more all the time, completely gutting the car - dash , front door panels, and front seats keeps getting more and more tempting, and then picking up a nice set of corbeaus or somthing , gutting the interior is seriously close to a 400lb weight reduction (the front seats are 55lbs a pop) , which would be not only butt dyno feel-able power, but faster 1/4 mile times, and quicker rev's

Back