The Black 89

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

How odd that someone would just thrash that thing.

Exaxtly. I hate it when douches buy cars just to sit under a car cover or in some garage maybe putting 5 miles a year on them to keep the tires round. Bunch of tool bags if you ask me.

Exaxtly. I hate it when douches buy cars just to sit under a car cover or in some garage maybe putting 5 miles a year on them to keep the tires round. Bunch of tool bags if you ask me.

I agree, but on the flipside, if it wasn't for these douches we wouldn't have any great "barn" finds 20-40 years from now.

and shit mods on the shogun would make it crazy, its still all oem everything, needs y-pipe, underdrive pullys, ported intake runners, big bore butterflies, cams and or vortec blower kit, 300+ hp MR fiesta ? lol fuck yo shit

I agree, but on the flipside, if it wasn't for these douches we wouldn't have any great "barn" finds 20-40 years from now.

And that's a problem? Who needs barn finds when the cars are already living and breathing right in front of you?

Soo this might sound stupid, my car has fairly nice interior for a 89, but side note the small imperfections bug the shit out of me more and more all the time, completely gutting the car - dash , front door panels, and front seats keeps getting more and more tempting, and then picking up a nice set of corbeaus or somthing , gutting the interior is seriously close to a 400lb weight reduction (the front seats are 55lbs a pop) , which would be not only butt dyno feel-able power, but faster 1/4 mile times, and quicker rev's

Yeah, but isn't the comfort of the ride supposed to be one of the defining characteristics of this thing?

When the hell did you change your "ride" section ?

I mean, dude... You're REALLY bothered by Dilbeck, aren't you ?

And that's a problem? Who needs barn finds when the cars are already living and breathing right in front of you?

agreed, fuck a barn car, rust, dry rotted hoses, rusty gas tank, bad fluids, id rather find a beat muscle car thats running and driving than one that everything has to be replaced to put it on the road, cars are ment to be driven, and lolol at your rides section 00si, im going very next possible time to the drag strip, and you need to do the same, and see what numbers eachother put down

When the hell did you change your "ride" section ?

I mean, dude... You're REALLY bothered by Dilbeck, aren't you ?

Like a month ago. lol Nah. Its mostly a joke. A true joke, but I don't take him or the SHO seriously so I figured why not? He likes to troll, may as well troll the troll. As you can see, it works. :lol:

Dickskate, I'd love to do so in a timely manner. In fact just to get it out there for some on track fun that was already the plan from day 1. But it'll have to be pushed back til I recover from a recent surgery. Also, I'd first love to replace the super narrow horribly hard rubber that came on it (225 probably Chinese unidirections.) I haven't really messed with feeling out it's "launch" to see what it likes with that 3800RPM stall converter but I'd love to hit a test and tune night to see what numbers it throws up. Whenever I do I'll be sure to ket you know. Haha

:lol: that guy is HIGH. $6k for a 22 year old Ford Taurus? Even if it was personally signed by Carroll Shelby, I wouldn't ever touch it.

in 2 weeks the 89 is getting a black plus hood (like my white car had , oem fiberglass) and the white slicers off my 90, they need tires though, should look good

Back