The Boosted F-Series 1F-edUpFirstGen

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sounds like a beast to me. I spaced out that it was bisimoto I heard a while back that he designed a header that literally adds around 40 hp and 20 lbs of torque. But he refuses to sell the design. I can't wait to see your ride in action 10 seconds or less in a 1st gen with a boosted f22a4. You certainly do your stuff uniquely. I like to see some different projects.

He actually designed one for the F22aX motors that on the bone stock motor, with no other modifications, made nearly 30 whp! I think it cost like 800 bucks. But thats some danng good numbers to pull off of just installing a header all alone!

as for the one your talking about. i have no idea, but it wouldnt suprise me at all.

To be honest i dont expect to pull 10 second quarter miles at this point in time. i dont think i'll have the tires or the traction to be able to do it. Im more building for show right now. But im still going to try to get as low as possible on the strip. As the build goes on, a TON will change though, my ideas and thoughts change every minute. I've already changed the plan of this car half a dozen times in the last 2 months. i can never make up my mind and stick too it lol. i started out only going N/A motor swap. show only. Then was like naa lets boost it for show purposes. then i started getting power greedy with a 250 whp goal. and maybe some track time. that quickly went out the window for a 350 whp goal and sub 12 second passes. now im going for 400whp... and shiit i havnt even bolted the crank into the block yet lol.

So time will tell. Maybe some day it will be rockin fat ass slicks and pulling 9's who knows. For now... im just worried about getting it to a point where i really need to start making decision and turning my ideas into reality.

pic of the fresh deck.
l_4f7a0bdb4c4042d7b5593a2dc3fc4bc9.jpg

those wheels are sick. as for the mention of ideas changing constantly...tell me about it. before I decided to go with a mini-me I was considering every swap then just happened to find a d15b7 motor for cheap.

Tiny update:
My CXR td04 vs Kevin's Greddy td05
l_dd60fe9f945a4140a3198afae3cda1db.jpg

Finished all my clinder head cleaning today. and Coated it with High heat metallic black. (looks way more glossy/metallicy in real life. my camera phone really killed the picture lol)
l_6dcdab4dbd9c416d97709e49c3044fa3.jpg

l_714a44ed283b42bd855416e99ba89d2e.jpg

and our finished turbos :D (well his isnt finished yet)
l_320db038c7724a97ac3e79882dc32a45.jpg

Purple FTW!

Back