the demise of honda-tech???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by ViZ@Aug 2 2005, 12:04 PM
well here is my first post, im coming over this way if this cannot be cleared up.
[post=534493]Quoted post[/post]​

TOLD YA! :blink:

holy shit... thats really fucked up :eek:

welp... Welcome :wave: to all the new people comming through

Originally posted by reckedracing@Aug 2 2005, 01:15 PM
Former Honda-Tech User since 6-6-2002

we're gonna see a lot of sigs like this...

you should prob throw in your post count as well so we can get an idea or what you're about...
[post=534512]Quoted post[/post]​

theres plenty of people out there with low post counts and incredible knowledge... just like theres TONS of people with stupidly high post counts that dont know shit

Thats true about post counts. I have alot of knowledge but a low post count for 2 years. And on hondatech i have like 20 posts :) It will be a good thing that we are getting alot of knowledgable members but it would suck to have hondaswap tainted with all the flaming and "rePosT nOOb" shit that is always on their site. Welcome Viz :D

Originally posted by reckedracing@Aug 2 2005, 01:15 PM
we're gonna see a lot of sigs like this...

you should prob throw in your post count as well so we can get an idea or what you're about...
[post=534512]Quoted post[/post]​

Done..

Originally posted by YouKnowWhoIBee@Aug 2 2005, 12:30 PM
It will be a good thing that we are getting alot of knowledgable members but it would suck to have hondaswap tainted with all the flaming and "rePosT nOOb" shit that is always on their site.
[post=534528]Quoted post[/post]​

repost noob :ph34r:
hahah

sucks about the shit that happened..just hope a sledge hammer and an anvil finds their way around his nuts....with the shit he pulled off...they got to be pretty big nuts...so a 20 lb sledge should be good.

<--came from ClubSi back in the day, found this place to be way better...and hey I'm still here. I have a shitload of posts...but mostly just BS stuff...I gave up racking my brains to write anything technical a long time ago...besides...nobody here wants to play with the old SOHC D15A3 engines...everyone is going B's and D's V-tec...

So welcome aboard guys/gals...do you like Z's?...hehe

Hello friends...

I am done with Honda-Tech, and I ask that you do not try to start trouble. It's over ... and I am moving on.

Thank you all for the support, it is very appreciated during this hard time.

Dustin

Originally posted by dustin@Aug 2 2005, 02:42 PM
Hello friends...

I am done with Honda-Tech, and I ask that you do not try to start trouble. It's over ... and I am moving on.

Thank you all for the support, it is very appreciated during this hard time.

Dustin
[post=534596]Quoted post[/post]​

So sad to hear that.. Are you going to be hanging around here from time to time???

I just couldnt stand the formatting of honda-tech anyway. Sides, I always found a little more personality on this forum compared to HondaTech.

Well More the merrier...Just leave the show before go over there please :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back