The email that ended it all...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Tonyd0821

Banned
as most of you know, i have been on again, off again with my chick. well we have been broken up for two weeks as of this past saturday.

for some reason on saturday night, as i was hanging at my boy's house, my intuition told me to go over to the block party she and her neighbors were having.

now, i need to explain something first. this "break up" of ours, was just untill i had gotten a full time job, and was taking care of my shit. we both agreed NOT to date other people nor sleep with other people. in fact, she went out of her way to say that "she was not looking to date anyone else"

coo coo. get my shit together and its back on the gravy train.

um no.

9pm saturday night, i walked into her house, banged on the open screen door. nobody answered. i let myself in, and immediately noticed 3 roses in a vase on the dining room table. my bat-senses acting up, i checked our "sex box" (little box where we keep her vibrators, condoms, handcuffs, etc.) in her bedroom closet.

sure enough, the condom that i had left in there, was gone.

could i be imagining things? of course i was. after all, she told me she cares SO MUCH about me.

walking across the street to where a group of people were standing on her neighbors front lawn, i noticed my chick. i said to her "Hey Jamie, can we talk for a min?"

she replied

"No, you shoulda called first to ask if you could come over. you know i dont like you showing up unnanouced"

To the left of her, was this white boy who looked like he had just gotten out of the air force (which he did) i said to him,

"could you give me and jamie some privacy"

he replied as he was advancing towards me,

"She told you she didnt want to talk to you, you had better leave or else"

i replied, as he was steadily advancing towards me:

"Who the fuck do you think you are"?

he stopped dead in his tracks about a foot away from me and said:

"We have been seeing each other now for the past 2 months." ""I hope you like the taste of my cock when you are eating her out"

i froze in my tracks. my normal instinct would to have socked the fucker straight in the face. i was too shocked to do or say anything. i just stood there and looked at him dead in the eye.

after a moment i caught myself, and not quite knowing what to do, turned and walked away with my head spinning, feeling light headed and still shell-shocked.

to make a long story even longer, i called jamie on sunday, and it was apparent that she had been lying to me the whole time, even tho she denied everything.

HO-KAAAAAY IM RELOADED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

went home, fired off this email to her work email address.
now she says she may get fired....and never wants to talk to me again

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i caught you cheating on me you lying f*cking cunt whore.

you lied straight to my face this past thursday when you said that you have never cheated on me.
you are the biggest f*cking whore i have ever met in my life.
so who else have you been f*cking? mike?
john? the injun across the street? how many of your co-workers are you f*cking at the present moment?

jamie, i do not wish to see you ever again.; do not call me, do not attempt to contact me. I see you for who you truely are, a lying f*cking whore.

this is the last you will ever hear from me. its completely over. you f*cked up. you betrayed my trust.

if by chance i see you out in public, ill look straight through you as if i dont know you. i never want to speak to you, nor hear from you again.

im not mad at you. i just see you for who you truely are, a out of controll mentally unstable whore who smokes 300.00 worth of pot every month and is on a shitload of mental medication.

you started it. i honestly tried to have a meaningfull relationship with you. you lied to me every step of the way.

goodbye you flat chested dirty little
CUNT

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:eek: HOLY SHIT MAN!!!! she put yer ass through the ringer some kinda bad. lying ass bitches like her need to be delt with. i woulda done the same thing you did to her. as far as that douche bag chair force guy, good thing you didnt hit him because you actually coulda gotten in trouble because hes considered "Government Property"...but woulda been well worth it tho. anyways, man sorry to hear about this happening man. hell if anything it gives ya chance to go out looking for some broads and have some fun for awhile. keep us posted as to whats happening with this broad.

:eek: holy shit dude. thats all i can say. im sorry to hear she was such a whore, but you did the right thing about sending that shit to her boss. now he will look at her in a bad way knowing a part of her personal life. plus it sounds like shes going down for that pot stuff. good luck with someone else dude

Yeah man, that F****** bitch deserved that shit. I would of loaded a cap in that SOB's ass for the disrespectful shit he said. I admire ur patience.

Damn dude, I woulda kocked him out, i don't care if he was goverment property or a pig on duty (people just CAN'T talk to me like that). Shit I smoke too but I dunno about 300 a month (i'm high right now). I woulda done the same thing as you expect I would knocked the AIR force dude out and went home smoked a blunt and called one of my "girlfriends" to cheer me up on the subject.

How big was the "flyboy?" I know for a fact that they still learn hand to hand combat, extensively, basically because if they are a pilot and get shot down, they will need it.

fuck that man, I say forget bicthes I dont need em... even though my current girl is cool as shit... it could change... sorry for how things turned out... I was burnt once too, it wont happen again... good luck in the future

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer@Oct 21 2003, 12:56 AM
I say fuck her mom... :)

haha :werd: That's what I would do.

i would have killed the dude. man, you just can't let people say shit like that to you. fuck it, i don't care if he was in the air force. that only means he will get in trouble for fighting. fuck it you should have beat the shit out of both of them. that guy robbed you of your man hood.

Originally posted by get_nick@Oct 21 2003, 01:02 AM
i would have killed the dude. man, you just can't let people say shit like that to you. fuck it, i don't care if he was in the air force. that only means he will get in trouble for fighting. fuck it you should have beat the shit out of both of them. that guy robbed you of your man hood.

:doh: Take it easy there killer.

I think he did the best thing he could have done, walked away.

Unless Tony is a trained fighter, the guy would have ripped him apart.

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 20 2003, 08:34 PM
Unless Tony is a trained fighter, the guy would have ripped him apart.

And then he could have sued for major cash, which would buy some nice new car parts. Oh well. <_<

Back