The email that ended it all...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Shit dude. I don't like to talk about my personal shit on HS.com but...
The same exact fucking thing happened to me. Just a couple weeks ago. I didn't get revenge or anything and he never confronted me face to face but shit...
I would punched him right in the fucking nose. I don't care how much they train them, you get punched in the face 4 or 5 times in a row, training don't mean shit.

Fucking douche bags...
I'm gonna go bang the chick at wendy's and everything will be ok again.

tony: you got :owned:
but that stupid cuntfaced whore was :owned::owned::owned::owned::owned::owned::owned::owned::owned::owned::owned::owned::owned::owned::owned::owned::owned:

Originally posted by khrisb@Oct 21 2003, 01:44 AM

bwuahahah

That's funny.

And then he could have sued for major cash, which would buy some nice new car parts. Oh well.

Not if he Instigated the fight. He was on someone else's property. Tony would have gotten sued first. guaranteed.

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Oct 20 2003, 08:46 PM-->
@Oct 21 2003, 01:44 AM

bwuahahah

That's funny.

And then he could have sued for major cash, which would buy some nice new car parts. Oh well.

Not if he Instigated the fight. He was on someone else's property. Tony would have gotten sued first. guaranteed.

I don't get it...What's so funny?

Originally posted by khrisb+Oct 21 2003, 01:49 AM-->
Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 20 2003, 08:46 PM
khrisb
Shit dude.  I don't like to talk about my personal shit on HS.com but...

bwuahahah

That's funny.

You always talk about your personal life. how your parents call you a whore and how many girls you fucked etc.

<_<

That's too bad man.

If that was me, I would have probably gone ape shit and beat the guy like Edward Norton beat the black guy in American history X.

Originally posted by sleepergtx+Oct 20 2003, 08:58 PM-->
Originally posted by khrisb@Oct 21 2003, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by sleepergtx@Oct 20 2003, 08:46 PM
khrisb
Shit dude.  I don't like to talk about my personal shit on HS.com but...

bwuahahah

That's funny.

You always talk about your personal life. how your parents call you a whore and how many girls you fucked etc.

<_<

That's different. I guess what I meant to say was I don't come on here and ask for advice or anything. The parent's calling me a ho thing was just funny. And I've only been with 3 girls. You don't care but since we are talking about it...
I didn't come on here and ask advice about what to do when she hadn't talked to me in 3 weeks. I'll talk about it now, it's done with. But yeah.
Fak Bishes!!!

Thanks guys for the two thumbs up. i almost was feeling kind of bad today...
when she called me she said that i was "vindictive" and she did not want to be my friend anymore. she said that she might get fired for what i did, and that i should not have gone after her in her job. that was out of bounds.

maybe so.

but she knew how much i DESPISE cheaters ( i have NEVER cheated on a girlfriend before EVER. not even flirted with another woman. im a one woman kind of man. i treat women with respect and dignity.

she betrayed me in the worst way ever.

im not vindictive. i was honestly betrayed by that cunt, and imo, she got what she deserved.

dude, don't even worry about it. Get out of law school and get fucking rich. You will have mentally stable, hot virgin pussy all over you once you are loaded.

no worries.

your a better man than me for not beating his head in tony, i woulda killed him. So go get pissed and spend all yer money on hookers and blow and make sure ya fuck as many chicks as possible.....that's the best part of not havin a girlfriend after all.

and remember

theyre all whores except for mom, shes dads whore

Originally posted by Canadian_GSR@Oct 20 2003, 09:46 PM
your a better man than me for not beating his head in tony, i woulda killed him.

two reason i didnt get violent. the though of how he was bigger than me NEVER crossed my mind, untill the next day lol.

1. i was honestly STUNNED by what he said. everything stopped, time stood still, i saw a bright light....and for what seemed like forever, i could not move, think nor act. i wish he would have just hit me in the face. i can deal with a fist fight...
but he got me good with that one.

2. people that like to fight....like to fight. i mean they actually LIKE to fight. win or loose. most military fucks are like that (not all, but some)

why should i give him pleasure in that sense?

like i said, im not a violent guy. im more....calculating. i dont think too clearly on the fly. i learned that lesson the hard way, back when i was alot younger.

'tis better to think than react. :ph34r:

Originally posted by jiahanhao@Oct 20 2003, 09:53 PM
Hey tony.. i'll buy you starbucks next time the socalers get together =P... good revenge tho man

im takin u up on that one bro :D

Man, I respect you for your choice. I'm 19 and have been with my G/F for 3 years now...... I don't know what I'd do if something like that happened...... Someone would die for sure..... Hahaha

"There is a sea full of fish in the ocean..... Some are Sharks, Hell, some are Whales...." You will find another chick that will respect you and share your common morals.......... Its crazy because it seems that women complain that men aren't the same "Gentlemen" that they used to be, but when a woman finds a man that is considered a "Gentleman", they take advantage of him..... Then wonder why there aren't any good men. You should watch Dave Chapelle, Killing them Softly. He explains it perfect! Haha

Bravo Tony! Plus you didn't give your ex the satisfaction of having two guys brawling over her in front of her friends. She doesn't deserve that sort of attention. Nicely written email too. :D

Look at it this way man, at least you found out NOW than after yall were married with two kids (which might not turn out to be yours). Women like that, excuse me cunt ass bitches like that don't deserve a good man (which is what you appear to be on your good days ;) -j/k). She will get what's coming to her. I strongly believe in what comes around goes around. That military asshole will probably be in the same place you are a few months down the road, then you can ask him the same question he asked you.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Oct 20 2003, 10:44 PM
Bravo Tony! Plus you didn't give your ex the satisfaction of having two guys brawling over her in front of her friends. She doesn't deserve that sort of attention. Nicely written email too. :D

he wouldn't be fighting over a girl. he would be fighting because some total stranger punked him hardcore in front of a bunch of people.

people that like to fight....like to fight. i mean they actually LIKE to fight. win or loose. most military fucks are like that (not all, but some

and for that quote, most military fucks are pussies. the only reason they fight is because there are always like 30 of them together. i was in the military and nobody would ever fight if there weren't a bunch of other people backing them up.

Originally posted by civicgirlracer97@Oct 20 2003, 10:56 PM
Look at it this way man, at least you found out NOW than after yall were married with two kids (which might not turn out to be yours). Women like that, excuse me cunt ass bitches like that don't deserve a good man (which is what you appear to be on your good days ;) -j/k). She will get what's coming to her. I strongly believe in what comes around goes around. That military asshole will probably be in the same place you are a few months down the road, then you can ask him the same question he asked you.

<<evil laugh>> LITTLE DOES HE KNOW,

but she is fucking "out there"
she is a manic depressive, taking Paxil, smoke 2 packs of cigs a day, smokes at least two ounces of chronic a month, goes into work stoned off her ass, and flirts with every guy she meets.

the reason why she held herself so high over me?
she was in the airforce for 4 years, got out, is making 70k a year as a contractor for the airforce, and is more mature.

a poor woman on welfare, with good morals, and high class
is of a higher social class than that cunt.

money cant buy class. remember that everyone.

ok dude, so she was an air force ho? they are a dime a dozen. you just listed 10 reasons you should have kicked her ass to the curb long ago. i understand love, but that is too much.

Back