The more I talk about bikes...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Doesn't that suck? When a bike is in your price range, it's "Good enough" lol. Whether it be a cruiser or a sport bike, you can't help but thing "Damn, this would be a blast".

After a lot of thinking, I've realized that my best choice would be to save up, get a collateral loan, and buy a bike with cash. That way I can still earn credit, so it may be a few more months ='(.

Yeah, personal loan interest sucks. Worse than a car, when you roll off with a bike, you take a value hit WAY worse than a car.

But I digress, these aren't investments at all. Make sure it's within your dollars-per-smile range !

Speaking of riding the bike.....

It's been beautiful the past week. Every day I got to ride. Now you can't complain about Western Washington weather because its been rocking lately for riding.
yeah, the riding weather was great. but i would have to be home and getting ready for bed by 8 when i get home from work at 6. it sucked ass. i was going to ride yesterday but we had spots of snow. wtf? oh well, i think today will be a decent day.

OH god.. I'm just sitting here at work waiting for my ride to pick me up.

I feel like such a tool. I should be carving up New Haven right now.

Ah.. today is the first day I can go get lunch on the bike.

Man I love this thing. (a little cold this morning). I'm getting used to cornering more and more, but my ride in this morning was a little slick.

Ah.. today is the first day I can go get lunch on the bike.

Man I love this thing. (a little cold this morning). I'm getting used to cornering more and more, but my ride in this morning was a little slick.
it's a cute commuter bike. i just got to the point where i wanted a little more.since i bought mine knowing i was going to step up to a 600, i had mixed emotions about it. i still love the bike though.

Yeah, the bad weather sucks twice as hard now. I took tomorrow morning off so I could get the Subaru.

the weather blows right now. 1.5 inches of sideways rain today.

Back