The quote movie tread game.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Warren... "DONT CALL ME FUCKING WARREN!!!"

TeaCup... That sounds familiar... i gotta think about that one...

but were they call snozberrys or shnozberrys cuz i thougth in the original will wonka she said sNoz and super toopers it says sHNoz i dunno i thought it was a stoner play on words type deal dunno but yeah most dont know bout the dogs.

scrap wich one?

"i know this song. the guy i used to tutor made me listen to it"
"no daddy dont stick the prob there"

same movie

Quoted post[/post]]

I'll give a few lines from this movie...

"See if you can guess what I am now.." a zit :rofl:
"They Took the god damn bar!"
"Fuck her. Fuck her brains out. Suck her tits, squeeze her buns. You know she wants it. "
Animal House :worthy:

Quoted post[/post]]
Warren... "DONT CALL ME FUCKING WARREN!!!"
:blink: IDK give another hint :laugh: already been answerd :doh:

heres a easy one

Hell, no. I'm Robin Hood, man. I rob from the rich and give to the needy

What do you think is more exciting , having sex or boosting cars

Having sex or boosting cars... Um, oo! Uh. How about having sex WHILE boosting cars?

"your not stickin that in me. you ever see pulp fiction?"/" and they dont want to pay taxes...ever"

and that was an aswer to what i asked about waren. wehn i go home im throwin on the closed caption drinkin a few beers and well get this rollin whoo hooo 5 o clock time to go ill be back ater to play

Gone in 60 seconds!!!

They all have husbands and wives and children and houses and dogs, and, you know, they've all made themselves a part of something and they can talk about what they do. What am I gonna say? "I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork. How've you been?"

Quoted post[/post]]

They all have husbands and wives and children and houses and dogs, and, you know, they've all made themselves a part of something and they can talk about what they do. What am I gonna say? "I killed the president of Paraguay with a fork. How've you been?"
Grosse Pointe Blank

I wouldn't worry about them. Like I said, it's my island

I hope you washed your ass this morning, it's about to be kissed by a king

If I risk my neck for you, will I get a chance to kill Englishmen?

all from one movie

What was that?

I don't know
But I want one
and a different movie

Quoted post[/post]]
No clue.
:blink: are you serious

Quoted post[/post]]
first one sounds like braveheart? second one i know, but i cant put my finger on it....
correct on the first one I'll give another quote on the second one

Wait ? you're a virgin? You've been kicking around with *her* and you're a... a v-v-virgin? Well, I won't spoil the surprise. Boy, are you in for a treat

A bike, yeah. A pink, fluffy Flyer with little tassels on the handlebars? And you rode it up the street to your Grandmother's house, you'd ring the little bell, she came out and served you cookies on a hot plate?

Wait ? you're a virgin? You've been kicking around with *her* and you're a... a v-v-virgin? Well, I won't spoil the surprise. Boy, are you in for a treat

A bike, yeah. A pink, fluffy Flyer with little tassels on the handlebars? And you rode it up the street to your Grandmother's house, you'd ring the little bell, she came out and served you cookies on a hot plate?

What was that?

I don't know
But I want one

came from THE ISLAND

I'm gonna give you assholes a chance. What do you say we play a little Bangkok Rules?

I got just one question. Which one of you assholes gets to die trying to stick me?

Fuck you, I'm going to Hollywood...
all from one movie

Escape from LA! WORST MOVIE EVER!

Okay... here's one from a movie i just finished watching.. This line is said about 100 times in this movie...

"And the talent agent sits there stunned, and finally says So what do you call your act?"

YUP! Great Movie! Any movie where bob saget talks about cumming inside of his daughter & wife's ass as the same time is a good one by me. :)

Back