The quote movie tread game.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

"ya like dags?" "dags?" "yeah dags......." "oo dOGs. yeah i like dogs but i like caravans betta"

God damn you Walter! You fuckin' asshole! Everything's a fuckin' travesty with you, man! And what was all that shit about Vietnam? What the FUCK, has anything got to do with Vietnam? What the fuck are you talking about

So what are you saying? When you get divorced you turn in your library card? You get a new license? You stop being Jewish?

Let me tell you something, pendejo. You pull any of your crazy shit with us, you flash a piece out on the lanes, I'll take it away from you, stick it up your ass and pull the fucking trigger 'til it goes "click."

all from one movie

id be very very careful who u talk to about that, cause the person who wrote that, is dangerous. and one day this button-down, oxford clock psycho might just snap. and then stalk from office to office with an AR-10 carbine gas-powered semi-automatice weapon. pumping round after round into colleagues n coworkers. this could be someone youve known for years someone very very close to u. or maybe u just shouldnt bring me every little piece of trash u happen to pick up.

Quoted post[/post]]
id be very very careful who u talk to about that, cause the person who wrote that, is dangerous. and one day this button-down, oxford clock psycho might just snap. and then stalk from office to office with an AR-10 carbine gas-powered semi-automatice weapon. pumping round after round into colleagues n coworkers. this could be someone youve known for years someone very very close to u. or maybe u just shouldnt bring me every little piece of trash u happen to pick up.
fight club

You want me to kill THE ENEMIES of Jappos, I'll kill THE ENEMIES of Jappos... Rebs, or Sioux, or Cheyenne... For 500 bucks a month I'll kill whoever you want. But keep one thing in mind: I'd happily kill you for free.

I killed her husband?
It was a good death.
came from one movie

Quoted post[/post]]
Big Lebowski
correct

Quoted post[/post]]
hmm that first quote sounds almost exactly like a quote from tigerland
never seen it

no idea on that one...

try this one

They say he hasn't slept in like over a year.
Bullshit!
Naw, it's true. I've never seen him sleep. Seriously.
Have you ever seen Queen Elizabeth sleep?
No, why, is she a tweaker?
Yes. That's my point.

A man will say just about anything when he's sportin' badger-food for a dick.

Oh, shit, what is this? Am I dead? Linoleum? This must be hell. Oh no, what a cliche. I've had some time to think about it and it's pretty simple after all. I think it's like the man said, "Man is the measure of all things." I should know. I ran the gamut. Tom Van Allen got his revenge. Good for Tom. And Danny Parker? He got gut-shot for being a lowlife rat. That sucks for him. As far I'm concerned, they're both dead. So who is this guy? Tell you the truth, I still don't know. But I like his chances. I really like his chances.

all from the same movie

Quoted post[/post]]
no idea on that one...

try this one

Bullshit!
Yes. That's my point.

Oh, shit, what is this? Am I dead? Linoleum? This must be hell. Oh no, what a cliche. I've had some time to think about it and it's pretty simple after all. I think it's like the man said, "Man is the measure of all things." I should know. I ran the gamut. Tom Van Allen got his revenge. Good for Tom. And Danny Parker? He got gut-shot for being a lowlife rat. That sucks for him. As far I'm concerned, they're both dead. So who is this guy? Tell you the truth, I still don't know. But I like his chances. I really like his chances.

all from the same movie

IDK on this one.

anyone else know this one?

heres another quote on mine

The perfect blossom is a rare thing. You could spend your life looking for one, and it would not be a wasted life

You want me to kill THE ENEMIES of Jappos, I'll kill THE ENEMIES of Jappos... Rebs, or Sioux, or Cheyenne... For 500 bucks a month I'll kill whoever you want. But keep one thing in mind: I'd happily kill you for free.

I killed her husband?
It was a good death.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Quoted post[/post]]
"nah officer i aint fucked up, i was on my way to get fucked up, but you fucked that up! congradulations to you!"
the longest yard (adam sandler version)

sorry y0 but its wrong. its from "run ronnie! run!"
nice!! I've never seen it, is it any good

its not bad, its that stupid funny. kind of like zoolander. the first time you watch it its hilarious, but after that it just goes down hill. i watch it alot because one of my closest friend's is a redneck so he relates to the movie.

Quoted post[/post]]
The perfect blossom is a rare thing. You could spend your life looking for one, and it would not be a wasted life

I killed her husband?
It was a good death.

Last Samurai

Self realization: I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said: "I drank what?"

Hint: "KENT. WAKE UP KENT"

REAL GENIUS!!! GREAT MOVIE!! Val Kilmer!!

E-mail is for geeks and pedophiles.

You could be a model. It's too bad you're not sexy.

Would you cut the psychobabble bullshit, Mom? There's pictures of me on the Internet.

EDIT: Those are all from the same movie

Quoted post[/post]]
E-mail is for geeks and pedophiles.

You could be a model. It's too bad you're not sexy.

Would you cut the psychobabble bullshit, Mom? There's pictures of me on the Internet.

EDIT: Those are all from the same movie
Cruel Intentions :drool: SARAH MICHELLE GELLER

I have a headache.
It might be a tumor.
It's not a tumor!

Bullshit!
Yes. That's my point.

still no clue on this one

real genious is a GREAT movie. ill give you a hint on that one ripper, that movie also has Val Kilmer in it.

Back